An Intruder Pt2

Alcina watched as Carma turned her back to the lady and went to make her exit. That simply would not do! She cleared her throat. "Carma, darling. Could you come here a moment?" as she turned around, Alcina could feel the awkwardness radiating off of her.

Carms gave a smile. "of course, my lady." Alcina hummed before turning to a grinning Cassandra with a raised eyebrow. Cassandra tilted her head toward Carma whilst moving her eyebrows in a suggestive manner, Alcina simply scoffed. "Cassandra, you are free to leave." Cassandra snorted before driving her sickle into the man's ankle and dragging him away.

Alcina watched as Carma made her way down the stairs, gods did she look incredible. Even after what she had just done she carried herself with the grace of a princess, her princess. Suddenly the realisation hit her like a train, she needed her. Alcina held her breath as Carma placed her feet on the ground.

Carma made her way over with a slight nervousness, she was in trouble. "you requested my presence, my lady." Alcina bit her lip while smiling. "I did, follow me." Alcina turned on her heal and made her way out of the main hall and down the stairs again before leading Carma up to her Chambers, the things she wanted to do to that woman.

As she opened the door she looked down to find Carma trying to keep up, how fast had she been going? She turned around and leant down before gripping Carma by the arm and pulling her inside. As they stood there looking at each other Alcina could hear her darlings heart beating at an incredible speed, was she nervous? Excited? Alcina couldn't find it in her to care at that moment.

Alcina calmed her own heart before walking over to her sofa and sitting at one end. She picked up a cigarette and lit it before gesturing with her hand for Carma to step toward her. Carma came to stand beside Alcina's legs with a slightly confused look. Alcina leant forward, giving Carma a nice view of her cleavage, to retrieve her wine glass and leant back while looking at Carma's bright red cheeks.

Truthfully, she didn't mean to do that but the look that Carma had was worth it.

She held her wineglass up to Carma with a slight tilt of her head. "would you mind giving me a drink darling? The bottle was knocked over onto the floor." to be honest, Alcina was the one to knock it off earlier when she heard the steps of those... Creatures enter the castle. Carma didn't need to know that.

Carma made her way over to where the bottle sat still corked on the floor. She bent over and went to pick it up when she felt a hand on her back. Alcina hadn't realised until too late that Carma needed to bend down practically infront of her, the skirt was apparently a little too short as it revealed to Alcina an incredible view.

Carma stood still as Alcina moved her hand a little lower, to say that Carma was blushing would have been an understatement. As Carma was bent over she had managed to pick up the bottle and contemplated moving until her lady's hand brushed the inside of her thighs and she involuntarily quivered. The lady almost let a moan slip out at the display.

Alcina was getting impatient and moved her hand away entirely before grasping Carma by the waist and pulling her onto her lap facing away from her. Carma yelped at the sudden movement. "my lady?" Alcina raised a hand to Carma's mouth before placing a single finger onto her lips. Carma resisted the urge to bite her for silencing her but held back.

Alcina moved her other hand to Carma's hand and plucked the bottle from her before placing her chin on top of Carma's head. She placed the bottle down onto the table before moving both of her hands onto Carma's thighs. Carma let out a sigh as the cool leather graced over her skin.

Alcina leant into her ear. "I am going to show you something, I am begging that you don't run off screaming." Carma was confused, what the fuck could this woman show her that would make her run off? She gave a simple nod and Alcina raised her finger up to Carma's mouth again.