Chapter 13-Summer

Tyler's Pov

If there was a more worse way for that conversation could have gone I don't know how. When he left me alone. I just sat down in shock how things escalated like this. I ended up seeing him again at dinner. I arrived first and shortly he made his way with R.J. he looks more put together compared to when he left. It feels weird having him sit beside me eating considering what just happened an hour ago. I shift uncomfortably. Usually he would hold my hand or wrap his arm around me but now he just talking to his family with hands to himself just.... eating.  

"Tyler, You okay? You haven't really touched your food." Rosie says concerned. 

"Is the food isn't to your liking?" Lance asks as he cuts into his steak. "I can make you something else?" 

I shake my head, "I'm okay! The food is great! I'm just not hungry."  Rosie looks at Torsha in way that Torsha understood. They know something is wrong and its eating at me. Natalie tugs on my arm as if she wanted to be picked up. I grab her and place her on my lap. She just snuggles into me and just lays there with her thumb in her mouth. 

"It's so sweet how she has clung to you." Torsha adds as she sips her wine. I smile as I rub her back and let her sleep. 

"How has planning for the wedding?" I say as I look over at Adrian. 

"It has been stressful. Work has been picking up Emma has been a huge help." Adrian then leans in as a sinister grin starts to grow, "But i'm more interested in when your wedding will be." He says as he winks. 

Before I could respond, Cesar steps in, "Adrian, stop."  Cesar's voice was intense. I don't say anything after his statement, and just focus on rocking Natalie to sleep. I could use Tammy right now. 

 "Um... Tyler, we can take Natalie..." Bonnie and Emma take sleeping Natalie from me and go back inside of the house.  Leaving me with  R.j. and Adrian, Torsha, Rosie, Riccardo and Lance, and Cesar. 

"So you guys are about to head into your senior year. Excited?" Riccardo asks. 

"There is a lot to do. It's going to be a stressful time." Cesar adds. Between the both of us working on our senior performances we will have very little time to see each other. The very thought makes me nervous especially since our conversation. 

I don't want to be here. I start to get up, "Im sorry. Im going to head to bed early. Traveling here took a lot of energy  out of me."  

Ceasar doesn't say anything and takes a sip of his beer. His father glances at him and then looks back at me.

"Okay... Get some rest we have activities first thing in the morning. " Rosie says as she glances at Cesear who doesn't show any response. "Are you going to go with her Cesear?" She adds. Cesear doesn't respond. 

"It's okay I know where to go. Have a good night."  I make my way back to the bedroom so I can cry my eyes out. 

Cesar POV

As I finish up my food I have my family staring me down to explain what just happened. I don't say a word. Im honestly have soo much crowding my mind I don't want to do with it. 

"Whats going on with you two? You weren't like this earlier." R.J says confused. It's his dumb fault. I wouldn't have thought about any of this if he didn't bring it up. 

"Did you two get into a fight?" Mom asks trying to understand. I don't say anything and continue to drink my beer. 

My mom looks at my dad, " Hun..."