Chapter 2

This is Asher Wilcox!

The whole week was a roller coaster and to be honest it was very overwhelming, but Asher really made the transition so much easier for me. I really just stuck by him all week. I met the band  in the middle week to practice my piece at the show. I am pretty excited about it. Its 10pm and people are rolling in. A couple hundred people are here to see it. A lot of upperclassmen and Almuni come and see the performances too. How the event goes is that upper classmen open up the event. After that freshman get all the rest of the spots. Not all freshman have to participate I mean high school me would be on the fence. But If i am going to do this, I have to do it as big as I can let myself go. 

First one up was my roommate, Asher, being the Opener. 

"HELLLLOOOOOO FRESHMAN!!! Welcome to our annual freshman talent show! My name is Asher I am and R.A. here! I am so excited to here the fresh and new talent here at Julliard and make the most out of your experience here. I'll be starting our first song of the night... Enjoy." 

I watch the crowd react to Asher. They were so lively and dancing and singing along with him. He is absolutely amazing. A girl next to me whispers to me.. "Amazing isn't he? He is the star singer in the Sophomore class... He also does music composition.. Oh I am sorry I didn't even introduce myself. I am Hannah! I'm his girlfriend!" Birds of a feather flock together for sure. 

This is Hannah!

This is Hannah!

"I'm his roommate Cesar." Her eyes brightened as she grabbed my arm. Yeah for sure they are cut from the same cloth. 

"Oh you are Cesar!!! He has told me so much about you! I hope we become great friends!" I nod. 

I watch the crowd try to settle down after the performance. I rest my hand over my chest to clam my heart. Usually during performances my heart would race that would make it feel like its about to come out of my chest. I try to control my breathing. This is not the time to freak out now, In a few it will be my turn to sing.