Chapter 2

Dreams POV:

I wake up to my alarm buzzing. Groaning, I turn over and rub my eyes. The alarm reads 8:30. I stretch my arms and yawn. I had been up all night trying to figure out what to say to the girl in the coffee shop.

Annex wasn't right, I don't have a shit personality. At least I don't think I do. I groan. What the fuck. Annex is messing with my head. Now I don't know if I should even go to the coffee shop at all. What am I thinking, of course I should. I don't even care about her opinion.

I reach over on my bedside table for my phone and start texting Sapnap and George.

dream team 😈

Dream
Guys I need help

colourblind bitch boy
WHAT DREAM

Dream
Is annex right?
Do I have a shit personality?

crapnap
What no
Otherwise i wouldn't be friends with you

colourblind bitch boy
Are you seriously listening to her opinion?
Also what about that girl from the caffe?

crapnap
Yeah are you still going or have you pussyed out

Dream
Thanks
No psh i don't care what she thinks
Well only a little bit
And about the girl from the cafe,
yeah i'm still going to go obviously

colourblind bitch boy
hahaha dream likes someone

Dream
shut up

colourblind bitch boy
Seriously tho
Good luck

Dream
Thanks

I turn my phone off and quickly get dressed into some jeans and a shirt. After making myself some eggs and bacon, I brush my teeth and get ready to leave. I checked my phone for the time again, it's 9:12. Time to leave.

~~~

I open my car door and get out taking a deep breath. I shut the door and walked into the cafe that I saw the girl in. I look at everyone in the cafe and try to spot her. I start to feel disappointed, where is she?

I don't see her anywhere. The disappointment grows stronger. I'll just get a coffee and another piece of that bomb passion fruit slice then.

"Hey can I just get 1 black regular coffee and a slice of passion fruit slice?" I asked the girl that's working. She was the one from the other day, but not the one that I was looking for.

She gives me a huge flirtatious smile before answering. "Sure, that will be $7.20."

I give her the money and leave a tip and she passes me my receipt. I think about asking her about the girl that she was working with last time I was here but decide not too. I'll just come back again another day and find her myself.

I start to fold up my receipt to put it in my pocket when I notice writing on it. I look at it confused. Once its unfolded and I get a better look at it I realized that the girl wrote her number on it. I look up at her and she's staring at me smiling. I look away and fold the receipt back up and put it in my pocket.

When I get home I'll put it in the bin but I'm not going to do that now because I'm not an asshole.

While I wait for my coffee I pull out my phone and start texting sap and george.

dream team 😈

colourblind bitch boy
How did it go