Chapter 11

Natalie POV:

Today's the day! Holy shit, I'm meeting Sapnap!

I tried to get the day off of work but I haven't been at work that much so I couldn't. It's ok though because we are meeting for lunch and I'm only working from 7-11.

And because I'm working today so EARLY I went to sleep last night at 11. Gotta get that beauty sleep or I'm going to ruin someone's day.

I yawn again as I clean someone's table. I normally go to sleep around 1ish and wake up at 11:30 and then work at 12 so I'm a wee bit tired.

To distract myself from work which is not that busy surprisingly I think about meeting Sapnap. It will be the first time showing my face to an online friend.

I was going to meet Punz ages ago but couldn't because my mom got sick so we kept on postponing it until we both forgot about it.

Speaking of meeting someone for the first time I'm scared of he will think of me differently. What if I'm not what he imagined. I think that I look pretty? But what if he thinks I'm ugly!

I shake the thoughts out of my head and continue cleaning all the tables.

Work passes surprisingly quick, I get distracted by small things and the hours fly by.

I grab my keys and walk outside to my car, quickly driving to my apartment complex.

After flying up the stairs I hurriedly have a shower and make myself look presentable. The place we are going to for lunch is 30 minutes away and we are meeting there at 1:30 the time is now 12:24 which should be enough time to straighten my hair before leaving.

I end up leaving at 1:13 getting distracted on tik tok and speed my way over to lunch.

I walk in and find Sapnap sitting at the table I reserved on his phone. Because I'm amazing I decide to pretend I'm a fan.

"Omg! Are you sapnap?" I smiled, speaking much higher than my normal voice tone.

"Uh... yeah I am." He said looking at me surprised.

"Could I please take a photo Sappy Nappy!" I excitedly told him, blinking my lashes.

"Sure I guess." We take the photo and I thank him, I sit across from him and smile.

"Your so cool!" I flirtatiously complement him.

"Sorry uh um there's someone sitting here." He awkwardly said still surprised.

"Hah! Did I trick you," I point to myself. "Bitch it's me, Annex." I wave my hands at myself.

He looks at me even more surprised, his eyes go wide and he awkwardly laughs.

"I really though you were a weird fan. What the fuck! I can't believe I'm actually meeting you." Sapnap laughed.

"Same here! This is so cool! But That was so funny! You should have see your face!"

"Shut up! I don't want to hear it." He rolls his eyes.

A waiter comes over and hands us a few menus.

"This is actually really cool though. I'm still like processing." He waves a hand at me, almost proving to himself that I'm here and not part of his imagination.

I laugh at what he's doing before picking up a menu and pointing at what's good.

"I've been here before and the lasagna is really good." I recommended.

"Ok dude I'll trust you and get it."

"How's it like living with Dream? Terrible right?" I joked.

"Ha ha ha. I don't know because I've only been here for one day but it was just so surreal to actually see him again you know?" His eyes goes wide as he tells me.