Chapter 10

Dream POV:

"- and then she said yeah that would be fun just us two." I'm currently telling George and Sapnap about what happened on the mcc practice server with Amnex.

"Holy shit, do you like her?" George exclaimed.

"I don't know. I think so?" I frowned, am I really falling for her?

"What about Natalie, do you still like her as well." Sapnap reminded me. I had totally forgotten about her. But that's not cheating right? We aren't even together.

"Ahh this is so confusing. I like Natalie but I also like Annex?" I muttered.

"I think you should go with Natalie, you don't even know Annex's real name or if she even likes you as well!" George suggested.

"Nah dude you should go with Annex, it will be funner. When I meet up with the her I'll tell you if she's hot." Sapnap recommend.

"But Annex won't like me when I tell her that-" I cut off, George and Sapnap don't know about the Dare and I want it to stay that way.

"About what? Dream have you been keeping something a secret?" Sapnap yelled.

"Guys I need to go sorry." I quickly said.

I leave the call and call Punz instead. He answers and I explain my dilemma.

"Why did I even go through with the Dare." I muttered.

"Because when you did you hated her." Punz answered me.

"What should I do, Sap and George aren't helpful because they don't know about the Dare."

"If you go with Annex you will eventually have to tell her about the Dare and she will most likely break up with you. So I say Natalie." Punz finally decided.

I thank Punz and leave the call. Pulling my hands over my head I curse at how stupid I am. Natalie is cool and all but I like Annex's personality better. I bet she's hot but she's just so secretive. I am as well though, no one knows what I look like or my name.

I shake my head and think about how close it is till Sapnap moves here. Only 2 days.

~~~

"- SAPNAP 1 DAY NOW!" I screamed into my mic.

"George you better stay on the call with me when I drive." Sapnap pleaded.

"Ok. Only if u bring my inside and show my Dream's face." He said back.

"If you do that I'm not letting you inside."

"But then gogy won't stay on call with me!"

"Yeah you will be all alone." George teased.

"Any updates on the Annex vs Natalie situation?" Sapnap asked.

I groan. "I don't know man. Annex has like this cool wave of secrecy over here and Natalie has like a bubbly personality."

"Also what were you saying yesterday before you rudely left." George huffed.

Should I spill the beans? No. Uh. NO.

"Oh it was just Natalie knocking on my door h a h a." I poorly convince them.

"Interesting." George said.

"Yeah, interesting."

"Shut up Sapnap only I can say interesting, I have said it enough that I have basically trademarked it."

"Shut up bitch. You only say it because you don't know how to answer people."

"Hey! That's not true. Fuck OFF!"