Chapter 13

Dream POV:
I stare at the apartment door, the one Sapnap just walked out of. I pull my head into my hands. I don't understand why he had to leave but I hope that when he's ready he will tell me.

I'm not sure if I should give him space, I just don't want to push him into talking to me. As I'm thinking of this I get a text from Natalie.

Nat 💗
Hey! Wanna hang out tonight?

My heart clenches again. She doesn't even know who I really am. It's almost like Sapnap leaving has given me the confidence to be honest to Natalie about who I really am. If we are going to date in the future I want to not hide anything from her.

C
Yeah. My apartment? I need to talk to you.

Nat 💗
Everything ok?
Be here in 2

I close my phone and take deep breaths, trying to control my racing heart. My eyes shoot up to the door again when I hear a knock.

I open the door and see Natalie looking up at me.

"Are you ok? You look a bit pale." She instantly says.

"Uh. I'm fine. I just need to talk to you about something important." I hurriedly spit out.

Natalie walks in and we sit at my table. "What do you need to say?" She curiously asks.

"It's- it's about my career." I stutter.

Natalie gives me a reassuring smile. "You don't need to tell me if it's making you this uncomfortable. If you have an Only Fans I support you." She softly says.

I almost choke but Natalie takes it as a sign that I am agreeing.

"You do? That's ok. I'm not going to judge you." Natalie gives me another smile and reaches over to hold my hand.

"Uh no I-I don't." I take a deep breath. "I'll just show you."

I take her hand and walk deeper into my apartment. I make my way to my fan art room, that's all the way at the end of my house. I stand awkwardly at the door, slowly shifting from one foot to another.

"Please don't laugh or judge me." I say before opening the door.

Inside is dozens of art of my Minecraft Character as well as drawing made to look like me. There are letters as well on a pile at the only free desk. There are dozens of shelves with legos creations and jewelry as well as more framed artwork.

I glance over at her. "What's this?" She looks up at me.

I scratch my head. "I'm uh this Minecraft YouTuber 'Dream'." I answer.

"Oh." Is all she says.

"Anything else? Do you care that I am or-" I trail off.

"Are you sure that your Dream?" Natalie questions me.

"Yes 100%." I laugh. "Why else would I have a room dedicated to things my fans sent me."

"Oh." Is all she can say again.

"Im sorry I just I need to leave." She mutters without looking at me and exits my apartment.

I look up after her. Why is everyone leaving me? I frown, wiping away a tear that was threatening to fall. I thought she would understand...

I call Sapnap but instantly end the call. I need to give him space.Instead I call George. "George I need your help."

~~~

"I don't know man that's tough. Maybe she's just having a hard time processing it." George decides.

"What if she hates me now. What if I've ruined it all." I frantically panic.

"Do you really like her?"

"Yes George I really like her. I was thinking about asking her out this week but forget that, I'll be glad if she even talks to me again." I say.

"Well if you really like her then you were bound to tell her at some point who you were. And if she can't accept you for who you are then she's not the one for you." George calmly speaks into the mic.

I take a deep breath. George is right. If she can't accept that I am also Dream then we would have never worked. I just have to give her time to think over it.

"Guess what! Sapnap drove home earlier today as well." I sadly say.

"No way. On the drive up he was talking about how exited he was to come." George gasps.

"He said it's not working and that he needs to go home." I mumbled.

There is a moment of silence before George responds.

"Sorry dude. That's fucking hard. I don't know why he would do that. Have you called him since?" George finally speaks.

"No. I wanted to give him space."

A/n
Let's goo!