Special Request

Rin had always been identified as "Yuri's friend" because she did not show her skating talents to the world like he did at a young age, although when tragedy hit, something needed to take her mind off the absence of parents. Yuuri's parents decided to take her in and raise her as their own, so when she started skating, they weren't surprised.
"Rin, want to practice with me?" Yuri asked as we walked to Hasetsu, the ice rink nearby.
"No thanks Yuri, I'll just watch," I replied.
"Alright," he stated back as the walk was continued in silence.
As Yuri practiced, I wondered what went on in his mind while he skated. He was such a nervous person, it makes me sad sometimes because it caused him to feel really down when he lost, which is why we practiced all the time.

After that, Yuri decided to train in Detroit for five years.
Soon news came that Yuri would be able to compete in Nationals,  and the whole country was a-buzz, Yuri was our precious treasure. I was not allowed to skate in the men's skating, so I skated in the females competitions, they were fun but I wanted something more challenging, so I practiced with Yuri.

Yuri had left for the National's and I was all alone in the skating rink.
"Hmm.. I guess I'll try Viktor's program again" I whispered to myself on the ice.
Turning on the video, I mirrored Viktor's stance and started skating, little did I know a few girls, Yuuko('s)---Who is Yuuri's childhood friend---daughter's were taping it.
As the jumps came, I knew how to do them, I just didn't want to copy Viktor exactly, so I changed them to something more challenging. Landing the jumps was a bit of a surprise to me, because I only practiced them a few times, and I wasn't able to land one in practice. After finishing the program, I had looked around the rink and Yuuko's daughters had finished their video.
"W-Were you taping that??" I questioned in shock.
"Ah, sorry Rin-san, it was too great. Plus those jumps were amazing!" the middle daughter yelled.
"Oh, well don't worry about it.." I stated.

Later that day, I had heard a loud conversation in the main room as I was getting ready for bed, walking out into the room, my "mother" shoved a phone in my face, showing the video of my skating Viktor's program.
Just as I saw the video, Yuri walked in the door with Minako, wondering about the commotion, they watched the video.
"R-Rin.. this is amazing!" Yuri shouted, before noticing it was online.
"You're back?!" I shouted
"Haha... Sorry Rin-san, these girls can't control themselves" Yuuko stated.
"The video has gone viral!!" her daughter's shouted.
"O-O-Oh.. I'll be in my room" I stated anxiously and ran down the hall.
Little did I know, a certain Russian was on his way to Japan.
Sleeping for a few hours before Yuri knocked on my door, I opened it and he sat next to me on my bed.
"Yuri, you need to practice with me," I stated
"Eh?" he questioned, looking at me.
"We need to get you skating again," I explained.
"Ah.. Well okay.. I'll try Rin" he stated slowly after thinking about it.
Hugging him, I laughed at his size. Yuri gained weight easily, and after his defeat in the National's it wasn't hard to imagine he would be like this.
The following day, I had gone to the ice rink early in the morning alone to practice, which lasted a few hours, but I managed to land the jumps I used in the viral video each time I tried them. Viktor's signature jump is a "Quadruple Flip", and I had changed it to a Penta (five), which required height, and obviously good footing. As many times as I changed it back to a Quad in practice, I was sure I would never actually do it.
Once I had got home, I immediately walked to the hot springs not bothering to take out my earbuds after putting them in my ears, looking around and not noticing a certain Russian already in the hot springs.

"Rin!" Yuri yelled behind me causing me to jump and lose balance, stumbling a bit before a warm, a wet body caught my stumbling self in his chest.
Yuri had caught my arm, but in the moment I had forgot to hold my towel, luckily the person behind me caught me, holding up my towel, otherwise my "brother" would have seen everything and so would the stranger.
Blushing madly at the thought of someone naked behind me, I fixed my towel with my free arm, but not before the stranger may have peeked, and stood straight up again.
"U-Uh.. than----" I was cut off mid-sentence because of the shock of who was standing in front of me after I turned around. Viktor. Viktor Nikiforov was standing in front of me...naked. Turning around quickly, I started speaking again.
"T-Thank you for catching me...Viktor," I stated and looked at Yuri, who was staring at Viktor.
"Any time," he replied, a hand covering his face.
"Well, um... We should let her uh.. bathe..." Yuri suggested handing Viktor a towel and taking him inside.
Sighing heavily, I looked around again before taking off my towel and getting in the hot springs, taking awhile, I decided that Viktor was more handsome in person, and that I was silly for changing his program and no expect him to come and say something.
Walking back inside to my room, I changed into my pajama's before walking out to the main room and grabbing dinner, watching Viktor try a pork cutlet bowl was quite the trip. They were Yuri's favorite, and me well I liked rice.
"So..Rin, I've come here to be your coach," Viktor stated, causing Yuuri to choke.
"What?" I stated.
"I'm going to be your coach" he replied smiling.
"N-No, I heard you.. But why?" I asked "You're a male figure skater, I'm a female figure skater," I added.
"Call it a 'special request' from me to the men's figure skating 'officials'," he stated in a slightly serious manner.
"Their actually allowing that?" Yuri asked.
"Hm.. Okay.." I replied, hiding my excitement before getting up and walking back to my room.
"Oh and Yuri of course will be joining us," Viktor stated as I walked away.
"Thanks Viktor," I replied before shutting the door.