The Ball pt1

Chapter 4

********************************************************

   Scott's POV

       A bright light shone in my eyes. I opened my eyes and was greeted with blindness. I let my eye adjust to the light in the room. I threw my blanket to the other side of my bed and got up. I soon remembered that today was the ball. Which is very nerve-racking. I don't really speak and being in a place where tons of people would be there and even a butch of kids that are probably the same age as me. This is quite scary, to be honest.

        I went to the closet and got out the outfit my mother wanted to wear for today. I still question why we wear very formal clothing. I quickly put it on and stood in front of the mirror to fix my hair. My hair was quite long but I like it. I pulled it up into a tiny ponytail. I decided to take a look at the clothing mother wanted me to wear. It was a cyan suit with a white undershirt and a gold trim at some parts. Also with a belt that had a dark dull blue bow on my left. And lastly, a cape was quite small, it only reached to my waist and had Aeor antlers tied up the ends. I got Xornoth's outfit.

       I walked over to Xornoth and pulled his blanket away from him. He just curled up into a ball. I grabbed one of my pillows and started to hit him with it. He opened one of his eyes and glared at me. I just held up his outfit that he had to wear for the ball, which matches my outfit. "Is it today?..." I just nodded and stared at him in disbelief. He got up and changed. He sat down on the floor and I brushed his hair and pulled it up into a tiny ponytail just like mine.

        "I forgot the ball was today..." I could tell he was still mad about father. I stayed silent. "Today don't feel like talking?" Xornoth asked me, I just nodded in agreement. "Makes sense, today might be quite nerve-racking for you." I grabbed his hand and started to head for the door.

        We caught up to Lauren who was not that far away from us. "Hi, guys..." She said and smiled towards us. I ran up and hugged her. She returns the hug. "Hi Lauren... and that goes for Scott too..." she stared at me "Don't feel like it..." she asked, I nodded in agreement. "Well let's go have breakfast."

       We all started to walk to the Dining room. "Scott, You might have to talk to one of the maids to let them know what you want to eat.... unless you want us to tell them..." Xornoth said, " l will eat anything, to be honest..."

********************************************************
Time skip
********************************************************

        It was almost time for the ball to start. My siblings and I were at the entrance of the ballroom where we all had to greet the guests. mother and... father had to do something.
I don't know what, but they would not be there in an hour so we were in charge of telling the guests the problem but to enjoy themselves.

        I looked down the hallway and saw a few people walking this way. I walked over to Lauren and pointed down the hall. " oh people are already coming!" She took a look. "They are the queen, king, and princess of House Blossom."

        The royals entered the beautifully decorated room. All of us bowed down to them. "Welcome rulers of House Blossom. Right now, sadly there is an issue. Our parents could not be here right now but in about an hour the King and Queen of Rivendale will be here. For now, feel free to sit anywhere." Lauren said in a very calming tone. "Thank you for letting us know about this." The King of House blossom said before heading to a table with his wife and child.

********************************************************
Time Skip
********************************************************

        Every kingdom came and our parents had already come back from whatever they were doing. A guard entered the room. "I would ask if all the kids could go with the guard and go to the garden. We have important news to tell you." All the rulers agreed and everyone started to follow the guard to the garden.

         When we got there the first thing I did was go to the flower field. I sat down in the tall grass. That's when I heard something.

"Hello?"

Words: 760