INTRODUCTION

Green flags are the opposite of red flags, they are up-front indicators that you’re in a relationship that’s worth continuing and nurturing.

~•~

"Do you like me?" Yeji asked.

"Do you?" Ryujin asked back.

"I asked first." 

"But I'm sure you know the answer."

Yeji didn't speak.

"This is more than just a liking, and you know it." Ryujin muttered. "Yeji, Do you like me?"

Yeji still won't speak. 

Ryujin sighed and smiled lightly, reaching for Yeji's cheeks to caress it. 

"It's fine, you don't need to answer."

And even if Yeji already knows her answer, Ryujin still doesn't want her to say it. 

Because for once, the girl who's used to breaking hearts is scared to taste her own medicine. 

____________________________________

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and events are either made by the author or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Your favorite author (hopefully) is back!

This is the sequel of Red Flag In Question (A Winrina AU) if you haven't read that yet, I suggest that you read it first before proceeding to this book. If you already did, then welcome back!

This is a Ryeji AU, but we will still have JiminJeong and NingSelle into it, so there's no need to worry for all those JiminJeong and NingSelle readers out there. You won't waste your time reading this book!