08 | Life Of The M̶a̶r̶r̶i̶e̶d̶ Couple

"Why did Ryujin call you?" Karina asked Winter who laid down beside her. She wrapped her arms around the singer's waist, placing her head on her shoulder.

"Nothing important," Winter shrugged, hugging her girlfriend close. "Just about Yeji's preferences."

Karina already knew about Ryujin and Yeji's relationship because Winter, the simp she is, cannot hide anything from her girlfriend. But of course, she didn't reveal the details to at least respect the two's privacy. She just affirmed that there's something going on between them.

"She's really serious about her, huh." Karina muttered. Winter raised a brow.

"She had a lot of flings, right?"

"Yeah."

"She hasn't done this for them before?"

Karina giggled, lifting her head up to look at Winter. "Baby, believe me when I say that this is the first time. Girls chase Ryujin, not the other way around. Ryujin wouldn't even need to do anything to make them fall for her."

"That's…good. I think." The singer mumbled, tracing Karina's cheek with her thumb. "Did you fall for her at some point?"

Karina suddenly laughed, which startled Winter.

"God, no!" The girl exclaimed, struggling to stop her laughter. "I never did. Like, ever. She's not my type."

"Hmm, what's your type, then?" Winter smiled.

"My type?" Karina mumbled, placing a hand on her chin as if pretending to think. Her lips slowly curved into a smile while staring at Winter's face, as if the girl is the only one that she could see.

"My type is someone who can sing, someone who treats me right, someone who holds me gently as if I'm a fragile glass…" She leaned her face close. "My type is a girl who's shorter than me, looks like a puppy, and has a very…" Her gaze went down on Winter's lips. "...very addicting lips."

The singer's smile grew wider as she leaned in, kissing Karina. She pulled away after a few seconds and placed a kiss on the girl's forehead.

When she finally leaned back, Karina got a chance to see her face. She giggled as she saw the red blush on Winter's cheeks.

"You're blushing."

The singer just shrugged, smiling lazily.

"Were you jealous, hmm?" Karina asked, tapping Winter's cheeks softly.

The latter shook her head. "No, I was just wondering, since you told me that girls fall for Ryujin effortlessly."

"Except me, and the other girls." Karina rolled her eyes playfully. "She is flirty, but she's not the type to flirt first. There's no hidden intentions other than pure friendship, because we all see her as a friend. She's a chill person, you know? She barely has any drama in life. Sometimes, you would need a friend like that."

"True." Winter nodded her head. "I don't really know much between Ryujin and my best friend. I don't even know how and when they started getting close like that. But I just hope she won't break my friend's heart."

"I hope, too." Karina smiled softly, already knowing how complicated her friend can be.

"Let's sleep now?" Winter asked, brushing Karina's hair with her fingers. The former nodded, turning off the lights before placing herself back in the singer's arms.

"Goodnight, baby."

"Goodnight."

____