07 | Prove It

"I am never going to drink again."

Said Lucas as he plopped down on the chair while holding his head. His friends followed and sat on their own seats, most of them having the same headache that Lucas has. 

"And we all know that you're lying." Giselle groaned, her face resting on the table. All of them looked so tired, though they actually just woke up. 

The only ones who look decent are Winter, Ten, and Ryujin. Winter is tending Karina who is whining on her shoulder because of a headache. Ten is sipping on his coffee, chuckling from time to time as he watches their expressions. Ryujin however, is silently eating her breakfast, not minding the complaints of her friends, though her eyes are glancing at Yeji from time to time. 

Suddenly, an image flashed in her mind, almost making her spit out the water she's drinking. 

"You okay?" Ten asked beside her. 

"Y-yeah." Ryujin nodded hesitantly. She tried glancing at Yeji again, but the image kept appearing in her mind so she looked away.

'I think I need to go to church.'

For God's sake, it didn't even last a second! The moment she opened the door and saw Yeji's naked upper body, she immediately closed it. But damn, it felt like she unconsciously engraved it in her mind. 

'Her glowing skin, her lean shoulders, her slim waist, her…her round…'

Ryujin shook her head repeatedly.

'Oh God, I'm gonna go crazy.'

It wasn't even her first time seeing a naked body of a girl. Hell, she's a girl too! It's not like she hasn't seen one, nor hasn't touched one before. 

But Yeji...she took her off guard, as if she was a virgin who haven't had a sexual awakening. 

"Hwang," Winter called her best friend, placing a cup of black coffee in front of the girl. "Here. Uhm, are you…okay?"

Yeji is literally staring at her food. Like, just staring silently. Not even uttering anything. Not even complaining about her headache. Just…staring. 

"Yeah…"

Just like Ryujin, the happenings last night were engraved in her mind.  

She was a little…clingy. Though she couldn't remember much, she knew she had been extra touchy with Ryujin last night. It was a bit unusual since she has never been affectionate with anyone.

'And that time when she accidentally saw my…my…'

Yeji brushed her hair back aggressively.

'Ugh, stop thinking about it!'

"Are you sure? You look…red."

"H-huh?"

Winter raised an eyebrow. "Your face looks red."

"That's…" Yeji sighed. "That's nothing. I'm fine, really."

"...Alright," Winter tapped her shoulder. "Just tell me if you need something." 

Yeji nodded her head. She watched as Winter went back to her seat to take care of Karina again. She smiled lightly before looking away. 

But then, her eyes met Ryujin's.

Both of them looked surprised, but no one dared to take their gaze away from each other. Ryujin cleared her throat, smiling awkwardly.

"Can I…can I talk to you?" She asked. "A-after this breakfast, of course."