「 ᴄʜᴘᴛ.6 」

╚═════════════════╝

╚═════════════════╝

You stare at the mirror touching your makeup once more before getting on the stage. This time you were accompanied by Linda. "I've got a fucking private dance after this," Linda groaned as she sipped from her bottle. "Really?". im glad i dont do private dances". "they seem so dangerous" you comment as you apply lipstick.

-"dont worry babe, i'm able to take care of myself and situations like this" she said placing her bottle down. "alright ladies you're up" You hear Aya yell after knocking.

You were glad this was your last day till your break. You were already exhausted from all the extra shifts and days you did because of the days you missed earlier. All this wouldnt have happened if you hadnt meet Toji.

-Linda shouted back, "all right." You exchanged a short glance before letting out a sigh. Before you both left the room, Linda turned out the lights. As usual, the hallway was frigid.

While Linda was walking by you, you heard footsteps approaching. You squinted at Mai and Yukai, still enraged about last time. Couldnt believe Aya sided with her knowing well she did take your money. Mai gave you a smirk as you walked by each other which irritated you alot.

-"fucking bitch" you muttered loud enough for only Linda to hear. She snickered at your remark which made Mai turn to you, "is there something you want to say to me?" she asked. "girl walk away" Linda laughed as you both made eyecontact trying to keep yourselves from laughing.

-The music blared as you walked into the main space, which was lit by a mixture of purple and red light. You notice the crowd and other strippers performing small lap dances for everyone who is interested.

As soon as you and Linda went onto the green stage, the audience began whistling and cheering. Money was already thrown at you even though you just got on stage.. what can you say. Mostly everyone was here for you.

-The lights began to flash at you and Linda, who was standing directly next to you. You and your partner Linda had previously devised a routine. She looked at you with a smile and nodded before the music started playing. You both grabbed onto the pole and started twirling and dancing on it.

The attention was the best, you knew how much everyone wanted you. This all was all because of money.. You clicked your heels and swan spun with Linda.

-Your eyes then searched the room for some reason then noticed Toji along with Gojou and Nanami entering. His gaze was fixed on you, and a smirk came on his face as he admired how attractive you were. On the pole, you demonstrated your body dance.

Toji followed the two men to the front, where they took a seat that was closer to you. A seductive smirk emerged on your face as you noticed the way he was glancing at you. Gojo moved in close to Toji and said, "Your babe is so fucking hot."