「 ᴄʜᴘᴛ. 10 」

╚═════════════════╝

╚═════════════════╝

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐑𝐘 at life and at everything. It's been a week since you last saw Toji; of course, he vanished the next day. He was nowhere to be found.

You didn't inform Linda about it; instead, you kept it to yourself.

It was late at night, and you were waiting for a cab outside. With the bright moon beaming light on you, muffled music sang in your ear. You realized how much you need your own car; it was inconvenient to have to arrive home late since you couldn't find a taxi sooner.

A car pulled up in front of you, causing you to raise your head. You were immediately dismayed when you realized it wasn't a taxi. Most likely, it's some random male who wants to hit on you.

The car window gently lowered, revealing a familiar face.

Hiroshi.

You immediately averted your gaze, cursing in your brain. You tried to hide your face by acting as though you were on the phone. You hear Hiroshi remark, "Am I so ugly to look at love?"

He wasn't even ugly, to be honest. You weren't going to be friends with him because he was as handsome as Hell. It was one thing to be a dancer, but it was quite another to get connected with drug dealers. "Aren't you Toji's woman?" he asked.

You didn't have much of an option but to respond to him. "So you remember me," you say as you approach up to his car, your arms leaning on the window seal.

𝗜𝗡 𝗚𝗢𝗝𝗢'𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗢...

Toji lit a cigarette that was kept in between his mouth. He took a long drag out of it before letting out the smoke. Nanami stared at him, that was his fourth in a role.

"it helps me with stress" Toji muttered before taking a seat on the couch. His arm was steal in healing and bandage up but his black long sleeve was concealing the banadage. "what are you so stressed about? we've got Hiroshi where we want him our negotiation with the Russians went well so what's so worrying" Gojo questioned Toji walking in from the kitchen.

Toji glanced at the white powder wrapped in plastic and his gun on the table. He was, in fact, thinking about you. How were things going for you? Have you been surprised since that day?

He didn't respond to Gojo's query since he didn't know what else to say. Gojo sat across the table from Toji, pointing to the wrapped cocaine. "These are just samples from the Russians. The half a ton is going to be delivered by themselves in a week" Gojo explained.

"and is it pure?" Toji asked before taking a drag from his cigarette. . "I didn't give it a go. With their black uniforms and specs, those Russians were terrifying. If I had asked if it was pure and questioning as if im doubting their product, they might have become enraged "Gojo clarified.