「 ᴄʜᴘᴛ.13 」

╚═════════════════╝

╚═════════════════╝

As soon as you and Hiroshi sat down, you heard more people approaching. You glance up in disbelief to see Toji, Hana, Nanami, and Gojo alongside Toji.

You felt as if your heart had been pierced and that your insides were empty. Toji's gaze was drawn to you as soon as he noticed you. Gojo and Nanami exchanged gaze in horror and shock. You lock eyes with Toji until you were interrupted by Osip's voice.

"I don't have a lot of time, so please have a seat."

Two of Toji's bodyguards drew their seats over to them, for them to sit on it. Toji cleared his throat and looked at Hiroshi, "you didnt tell me that there was a plus one" he stated. He initially thought it was business between him and Osip, It was mainly talk to help him Transport his dough from Japan to Spain.

He was taken aback when he saw you and Toji there. He didn't know how to feel, and a barrage of questions flooded his mind. Did you make plans with Hiroshi? Have you turned against him now?

"it's my shit, i do whatever i want" Osip stated emphatically. You lock eyes with Toji again, still in shock to see him. The last thing you would want for him is to see you with one of his partners whom he introduced you to. You look away from the awkward stare and swiftly changed your gaze to Hana.

The girl you met at the mall. She was already glancing at you, perhaps surprised by seeing you in a business meeting like that. But not once did she break the eyecontact, you broke it yourself. "Hiroshi, you're part of this because i heard you had the brains. Toji i need your cops. i heard you had contacts and people around"

Osip looked up at one of his bodyguard and nodded his head signalling him to do something. The man nodded in response and reached into his pocket suit and pulled out a folded page and marker. He gently unfolded it placing it on the table.

It was a map.

He returned to his place after leaving it spread out on the table. " "How would you like it to be transported?" Hiroshi asked, his gaze fixed on the map. "Certainly not by plane," you responded, looking up at Osip.

The table stared at you in confusion. "Only if you have people to smuggle it for you, plane is one of your alternatives . and it heavily depends on the ton of coke you're transporting. Try using speed boats" Hiroshi explained. He understood what you meant by not a plane.

Osip raised an eyebrow to his statement. "speed boats?" he questioned.

He smiled and nodded. "Isn't that too risky?" Hana was the one who questioned.

You put your hand on Hiroshi's shoulder, preventing him from saying anything else If you said the wrong thing and got Osip angry it could result to death. For Osip to call Hiroshi and Toji with Gojo and Nanami to help him with transportation, it has to be important.