「 ᴄʜᴘᴛ.12 」

╚═════════════════╝

╚═════════════════╝

"hana" she said. "it was lovely hanging out with you too" she replied.

You gave her a blank stare hoping it wasnt the same person Hiroshi talked about.

Your lips became silent with a "hmm," and you walked away. You then realized she smelt of fuel but how did you miss it the entire time?. As you exited the large mall, you felt her eyes following your every step.

She scoffed to herself as soon as you disappeared outside.

You cursed your life and the universe for placing you in that position. Why did you have to meet his new girl, why did you have to find out that he's engaged? It's impossible for you to move on when everything you know or do is connected to Toji.

You didn't need to call Hiroshi to come pick you up because he arrived before you finished your shopping. You watch his black car slowly stop infront of you, his window was tinted black

His window gently lowered, revealing Hiroshi. His gaze quickly fell upon the bags you were carrying. He ruffled his eyebrows, damn, you nearly bought the whole store" he commented.

"Well, you said I could buy whatever I wanted and buy as much as I wanted so..." you grinned and walked towards him. You lifted your brows then opened the back seat to dump all your shopping bags.

Hiroshi started the car by turning the key in the ignition. To get to the passenger seat, you go around the car. Hiroshi scoffed, "what's with the look on your face, you seem like you just seen a ghost." you enter the car closing the door before answering, "i'm just tired" you respond.

All of a sudden you hear sirens coming towards your car. Hiroshi checked the rear view mirror and seen a swarm of police cars moving behind the car. His heart lurched, his eyes widen in fear. "fuck shit baby, what did you do?" he asked stepping on the accelerator as he speeds away from the mall.

What did you do when you couldn't figure out why he reacted the way he did and why he was driving so fast? As you heard cars honking, the sirens increased louder, which piqued your interest. When you looked out the window and saw police cars swarming behind you, you felt a gentle breeze and saw a bullet whiz by your face.

Your stomach churned with fear, your body tightened, and your eyes widened at the prospect of being shot in the face. "fuck" you breathed out in horror as you sat back staring at Hiroshi. You clung to your seatbelt as you heard many bullet impalements in the car and against the glass. Your heart felt like it was about to break out of your chest.

Hiroshi asked as to what you did, as though they weren't after him; yet, what did you do? was something you weren't aware of. Hiroshi cornered a street trying to loose them but eventually they caught up. "what's happening?" you fearfully ask him.