「 ᴄʜᴘᴛ.7 」

╚═════════════════╝

╚═════════════════╝

It was late at night after work, and You had to remain at Toji's place. He never said anything about why he brought you there or where he was going to take you.

Was it extremely dangerous? Yes, it absolutely was. You weren't about to complain anyway. He appeared to be the type of person who would not even let a pin touch you. So you had trust in him.

You were dressed in a bathrobe and had just come out of the shower. It was such a sophisticated and well-decorated space that your gaze jumped from one object to another as you marveled at the designs and decorations.

A knock on your door led you to peek in its way. You pondered who it was, "maybe it's Toji," you reasoned.

"Come in." You yelled at the guy behind the door, granting them entry.

You watched as the doorknob turned, revealing Gojo. He leaned against the doorframe, a cloak on his finger. He looked you up and down, a smirk on his face later.

He didn't say anything as you two exchanged a fleeting glance. You weren't sure if he was appreciating you or looking at you in astonishment because of how you were dressed. You cleared your throat as you sensed the quiet between you two. "Do you have anything you need or want to tell me?" You broke the stillness by asking.

You made your way over to him. "I was supposed to give you this," he finally concluded, handing you the wrapped outfit on a hanger. "What is this?" you inquired. " In response to your question, Gojo shook his shoulders. You accepted it from him and smiled as you murmured, "Thank you." He walked away with a nod.

As soon as he was out of your sight, you shut the door. You were curious and wanted to know what it was. You eagerly zipped down the zipper, revealing a gleaming silver bodycon dress. There were only a few line gaps on the side, but it was stunning.

You eye it up and down admiring the design and how it was styled. "did Toji pick this?" you asked yourself. If he did he had good taste even for someone like him.

Your absence for the next day had already been communicated to Aya. You've been coming in late or missing a few days since you met Toji, and you've been richer as a result.

 You've been coming in late or missing a few days since you met Toji, and you've been richer as a result