Chapter o012 part dos

Reuben Michaelson’s POV:

“How am I supposed to explain this to my folks, Reuben?”

My honey followed in behind me as David led us up the ramp leading into my private jet. She mouthed on and on about this trip being spur of the moment and how she would have to break plans with her family to travel along with me.

“Darling,” I began as stopped and gave a quick nod of approval to the pilot as he showed me the route he was taking. “I am sure they will understand the situation, matter of fact I’m sure they will be just fine with you being gone.” I assured as I held her soft hand in mine even tighter as I ducked to head on into the private quarters of plane.

“But, babe—“

I turned and pressed my lips to hers, hushing her pleas… I had to get away from it all with her. I wanted Maia to myself for a while, even though the initial reasoning for going to New Orleans was for Jacques Beauchamp’s masquerade fundraiser; this was golden opportunity for me to escape from my chaotic life here in California and to just spend my next two consecutive weeks being inside of my Maia. This woman was my addiction… I craved her like addict did for his next fix… She was my fix… I was fixated on her.

Once inside, I was greeted by the co-pilot and the stewardess, the both of the rambled on obnoxiously about how they were overjoyed and grateful for the opportunity to serve on my personal staffing for the weekend. Matthew had sent them over right after he had them sign a nondisclosure agreement. Nothing of my life or what I do in private was to be found out… Yes, I may have said fuck it my own rules when I first began to pursue Maia—But not any longer… If anything was seen… It cannot be told.

Or else.

“Holy shit…”

I glanced in behind me as Maia looked all around her in awe, I smirked at her little slipup of the mouth… Infraction number one. Instead of telling her of her wrong doing, I simply reached in behind me and drew her beautiful body closer to mine.

“Reuben, this is—“ She muttered as I pecked as a kiss to her temple as the other two kept rambling on and on. I wish they just shut the fuck up already. “Baby—“

“Hush now,” I smiled to her as I grabbed her jaw gently so she could cease her speaking. “This is all soon to be yours, Honey.” She gave me look of surprise. “Your mine now… I will show you the world and give it to you…” I loosen the grip on her jaw and begin to caress her cheek. “You deserve to have and see everything that is fine and luxurious, My Maia.”

She searched me with her eyes, like she could not believe what I was saying. But I meant every word.

“Mr. Niles!” I called out to the pilot as I continued to linger on to the embrace I had wth my honey. He came swiftly from the cockpit into the quarters. “My fiancée and I would like to leave as soon as possible.” I pecked her lips then slapped her ass lightly as I turned to face him.

“Of course, sir—“ He then turned to his assistant and the stewardess, “Get to your appropriate stations… Take off will be in ten.” He bowed to Maia and I then quickly headed back into the pit, with the ass-kissing duo trailing in behind him. As soon as the door closed I snatched Maia into me, she gasped as her luscious frame crashed into mine.

“So rough.” She giggled lightly as I smiled at her devilishly. “What is on that freaky-deaky mind of yours, babe?” I hiked up the hem of her dress as an answer.

“I want your pussy to be good and fucked before we even hit a 15,000 feet, Baby.” I growled as I inched my face closer to hers, roughly taking her bottom lip in between my teeth; drawing it into my mouth then began to suckle it crudely. Her breath hitched as took her into my arms possessively, forcing her up against one of the chestnut end tables that sat close to one of the beige leather recliners near the door. I had to have her, here now… Every inch over her belong to me and I would soon faint if I was not inside of her soon.