Chapter o025

"Drea, help me!"

"Drea, help me!"

Maia?

Don't worry...I'm coming, Sissy...

"Don't let him get me, please!"

I'll never let him hurt you, Sissy... I'll save you.

"DREA, PLEASE HELP ME!!!!"

With a gasp, I sluggishly raised up from the bed:

"Maia!"

My thoughts were scattered, and I felt faint, I placed my hand to my head to try and steady myself.

That fucker had drugged me once again.

As I tried to gather myself, I looked over my surroundings... I was no longer in the storage locker but in a bed in a very dark room with no windows. A shudder came over me when my hands dropped to the exposed skin of my legs...

What had he done with my clothes?!

With a bit of a panic, I touched every inch of my skin, doing a bit of an awareness check, no soreness, or signs of violation.

Thank God.

"Okay, Dre... It's to get the fuck out of here," my voice was hoarse, I was deathly thirsty. But I can ignore that for now, I just had to figure out where the hell I was and how to get the fuck away. Tossing my legs over the side of the bed. I stammer to my feet, but my head began to swim immediately... I was not in the best of shape... But if I just take my time, I can get out of here.

Stumbling forward, my body hit the wall, I let out a gasping panic when I heard a voice from the other side of the door. I had to arm myself, it was Greg... I was not going down with a damn fight. I scooted my feet across the floor, using the wall to help me steady myself but when I close enough to the footboard of the bed, I grabbed on to it. It was wooden and by touch it, it was old because the bedpost was loose and fell into my hand... This caused me to almost fall back into the bed, but I quickly caught myself and trudged forward... Keeping the bedpost handy.

As I made my way towards the door, I noticed that a shadow had stopped from underneath...

Someone was coming in!

"Gotdamn it!" I whispered as the door came open and a strange man came into view.

He looked at me in shock, as I did him. The man was about my height, maybe an inch or two shorter, round-bodied, and his skin was ruddy; it was possible he was someone who spent a lot of time in the sun.

"G-Greg said you would be out for the rest of the night..." He struggled over his words; he was clearly nervous... By judging his lack of clothes, he was planning on his way with me while I was unconscious.

Nasty ass, fucking troll.

"Did he?" I asked with a pant. I felt like I was going to pass out, but I could not let this fucker get any perception of me being weak, he will try and capitalize.