Chapter o015 part dos

Paralysis came over my entire body; it was like my feet were cemented to the floor. I could not move a muscle, yet felt trimmers begin to shudder down my arms and legs... How this monster looked at me, I was under his command again, like I was that ten year old little girl that he knew he could have his way with.

"Mymy... It's been so long too, long—" He came in close as if he was going to strike me. I yelped out as I quickly twisted my body away from him, preparing for him to strike me. I felt him wrap his arms around me; I felt the sickness growing in stomach... The smell of him, the touch of him, and the memories of what he has done grew far more than what I could take. My throat tightened and stomach continued to churn and grind as if my entire inside wanted to flip inside out. I held myself tight, wishing it would click in my mind to shove this sick bastard off of me. But nothing, I just stood there, tears running down my face—I closed my eyes, praying to God that I could just melt and fade away.

I heard the entrance bell of the store's door ding, my eyes pop open with a quickness only to meet the gaze of David, he was just standing there. He looked at me. I took notice to studying my body language then his eyes met mine, yet again, and he saw the tears and the fear... He knew off the bat. David sprang into action, pulling Greg away from me.

"The fuck, man—"

"Ms. Jones, are you alright?" David shoved Greg back once more but his eyes never left mine, he made sure that I knew he was control now and that I was safe. I just shook my head no as the tears continued to run down my face. "Say nothing." David looked to Greg. "You stay away from her." He shoved Greg as hard as he could, which cause him to hit the floor then slide nearly a foot away from where he originally stood.

"Come, Ms. Jones—Let's get you away from here." He placed his hand on my shoulder and began to guide me to the door.

"Maia—MyMy, I've changed! I'm not the same person I was! Let me prove it to you!" I grimaced as Greg continued to yell out to me. The people of the store just stood there like mannequins, watching the scene. I even heard the manager of the store yell for Greg to stop making a scene, but he kept calling for me and pleading to me.

I just wanted to be invisible and disappear.

But David just kept his straight face but just rubbed my tense right shoulder then whispered:

"Do not respond to him nor look back at him." I nodded my head as he led me out the door of the store.

........

The ride back to the estate was silent; I kept my sights towards my feet and held myself tight. I wanted to so badly to thank David for helping get away from that monster, but I couldn't conjure the words to even say anything. I was still so shaken up by seeing him... How in all places in this world did he have to be here?! I had converted back into that ten-year-old that her tortured every day for nearly a year... I was just like wanted to die at the moment. The large iron gates of the estate opened and we began the drive up to the edifice of a house and I could see Reuben, pacing on the large front lawn.

He knew.

It is his job to tell him shit like that. I was hoping not to relive it right now this instant.

As soon as Reuben notice the car, he sprinted to the down the long graveled pathway to meet us. David was not out the car good when Reuben threw open my door and grabbed me... Holding me close and placed rough, urgent kisses all over my face.

"Oh, my Honey—" He held me as if someone was going to come and take me away from him, then he pulled away and examined me while touching my face. "Did that fucker harm you? Did he touch you? Please tell me?!" Reuben's eyes were dark with fury... I could tell he wanted to fuck Greg's ass up.