Chapter Three

CHAPTER THREE:

HUGGY MODE

Vi stirred in her sleep, her eyes flattering open slowly as the sound of laughter filled her ears. With a groan she turned over only to find the bed empty, which caused her to doubt herself for a second. She could've sworn Andrea has slept over last night, on her bed. On her bed. She wasn't sure why but when they were younger they would often share a bed like that but now it felt different, somehow.

In spite of her aching body Vi managed to seat up, rubbing the remaining sleep from her eyes and getting out of bed with a yawn, making her way towards the bar. There she found Powder standing on the bar, twirling around herself in clothes Vi knew for a fact weren't hers, showing them off to Andrea who had occupied one of the chairs in front of the bar, clapping at the girls fashion show.  She herself was wearing an outfit composed of clothes that Vi had not seen before. Like always, Andrea preffered black clothes with some white details to break the monotony of it. 

When she heard footsteps, Andrea turned to the girl with a smile that made her weak to her knees "Morning"

"Morning" Vi said shyly, needing a moment to break out of her flustered state and walk to stand closer to her best friend "What's going on?"

"I got payed" Andrea said and with a sly smile pulled a bag from next to her, handing it to Vi "So, I'm spoiling you two"

Vi furrowed her eyebrows at the brunette you gave her a 'go on' look mentioning to the bag she was holding when Powder jumped down from the bar, excited to show off her new clothes. A blue jacket and a pink shirt underneath seemed to have already become her favorite posessions, then she gasped "Wait here" and dashed back in their room leaving the teenagers alone. 

Vi turned to look back at her friend with a sigh and bag still in hands "Andy, I know you like to get people gifts but I told you don't have to-"

"Just open it and don't be a stick in the mud" Andrea said, walking behind the bar to get herself something to drink. Vi looked at the bag in her hands again, deciding to do as she was told. The gift Andrea had chosen for her was a red jacket that very much resembled the one she had already except this one was obviously better, and warmer. Vi had to admit, she was excited to put it on and so she did. Looking down at herself she was quite happy with the feeling of new fabric hugging her torso.

"Is it good around your shoulders?" Andrea questioned making her way back to Vi with a glass of water in one hand. Vi rolled her shoulders and gave a nod at the comfortable feeling. Andrea, obviously pleased with the fit, smiled while her eyes scanned her from head to toe before handing her the water, her hands travveling up to fix the jacket. As if she wasn't flustered enough the moment Andrea took a step forward to fix the hoodie Vi jumped a little, desperate to put contact between them.