Chapter Nineteen

CHAPTER NINETEEN:

KISS IT BETTER

Andrea had kissed people before, obviously. Some where clients, some where casual hook ups, yet she could never say she actually liked any of them. Anything she did with them was for money or to satisfy her own urges and that never troubled her. Perhaps she needed something more than the superficial for it to actually count. 

But with Vi? That was a whole other experience entirely, Andrea didn't do it just because she hadn't gotten laid in a while. If it was just that she could have used any girl in the Lanes that was willing to do whatever Andrea wanted. No, she just wanted Vi, it couldn't be just anyone. 

All her brain could focus on right now was Vi. She overwhelmed her senses in a way no one had done prior.

Vi, Vi, Vi, Vi...

The brunette couldn't remember a time where she wanted anything so bad. But with Vi standing so close to her, basically begging for her, looking at her with those fucking adorable puppy dog eyes that always got Andrea to give her what she wanted- well, she would be a fool to pass that up.

She had lost the battle way before she closed the gap between them, her lips on Vi's. They stayed like that for barely a few seconds when Andrea pulled away suddenly feeling all shy. She knew they shouldn't be doing that, now wasn't the time for kisses and emotional stuff. Not with Silco planning and Jinx on the loose. 

The brunette opened her mouth to voice her thoughts, to put logic first but Vi had other plans. A bandaged hand travelled to the back of her neck, pulling her down in an open mouthed kiss, her tongue slipping inside her mouth that had a moan escape Andrea's lips unwillingly, returning the kiss with a ferocity that matched the other woman's.

Vi smiled against her lips at the loud moan, giving her the boost she needed for her hands to roam the brunette's body. Stroking and squeezing along her torso and arms Vi was pleasantly suprised to feel firm muscles that had been hidden away by her lose shirt. Even more pleasant was the discovery that Andrea did not wear a bra or anything of the sort. 

"Fuck." the brawler groaned, allowing her hands to get risky. Testing the waters at first with small touches, and getting more courageous little by little as Andrea's hands travelled down to squeeze her ass and bring her closer. It was Vi's turn to moan and Andrea's to smirk when a thought crossed her mind, making her pull away slightly, looking at the pink haired mess breathing heavily. Andrea narrowed her dark eyes teasingly, with a gleam that made Vi blush harder.

"Have you ever...." she left the question hanging in the air, trusting that Vi got exactly what she meant and by the look she got, the answer was obvious and it made the brunette bite back a smile which wasn't helping hide anything. Vi gave her a warning look, but with the flushed face she just looked adorable in Andrea's eyes who couldn't resist giving her a kiss on the cheek as Vi crumbled,