Authors Note

Hello Fellow Muggles.... I mean Readers,

Thank you a million if you're a returning reader, my heart is full of love for you. If this is the first time you've read my story, my heart is also full of love and welcome to my POV Chaos!

This is a fan fiction based off the books and films written by Dobby... Harry Potter! This my first ever time writing a story that's A) not a Sebastian Stan character or Marvel based and B) Is Harry Potter based... so I hope I do the the books and the films all justice and make you feel a part of the Wizarding World.  

 It's a Reader Inset (Fred Weasley x Y/N) story and so I'm hoping to make you a mix of your own character and take the place of some others where applicable. I really hope you enjoy! Feedback is always welcome.

Like with all my works I don't own any of the  OG characters except Y/N ( i own you ;) ahah jokes) or any others like (Jade)  that aren't from the film....Y/N will be fitted into the storyline as close to the Films/Books you all love so much but obviously it is a work of fiction and may stray. 

My plan is to make the first few chapters, up until the Quidditch World Cup, more of a summary of your time at school, because I think GOF is when it really becomes easier and more  exciting to throw you in there and explore more with the characters and so that the story can really start from then onwards - Just in case you read the first few thinking they'll all be like this, they won't. 

With regards to SMUT, please be aware that I will not be writing any until the characters are of age. In the Wizarding World they become adults at 17 ( Fred and George are not 17 until The Order of the Phoenix and your versions of yourself will be in the same year so that makes things easy) so with that in mind, please be aware of the appropriate timing of any 'smut'. 

You are a Hufflepuff in this (sorry if this isn't your house, If I do write any other HP fics I'll try and make sure that you are a range of houses so no one feels left out). Also George girls and general Weasley/Phelps Twins fans, I have made sure not to hold off on them both being in your lives!

Thank you a million for reading! I really hope you enjoy <3

Happy Reading and May you Days be Filled with Magic!

x