Part 22: Rebellion Of The 104th

Eren's POV

"Eren! We found them!" Horse face yelled, whipping my head around almost instantly I ran and followed him with Hanji and stuff following behind. As we arrived I set my eyes on two familiar people, Ryan and Sarah. I loathed Ryan for the attention payed towards him instead of me. Seeing him sick somehow made me satisfied, and Sarah was the same.

"Oh hi Jaeger!" Ryan said coughing up some blood.

"Hi." I say shortly as I embrace Jess in a tight hug. Wincing a little, I recoil and study her new wounds. Ripping peices of material from my tight and shirt I tend to her wounds. Stopping me with her palms, I look back at her in the eye.

"I don't need the bandaging, they need it more then me." She says looking up at me. I was about to protest until Mikasa nudged me hard.

"Do it, she says. Eren we know you like her but Ryan and Sarah need it more." Mikasa says rolling her eyes.

"But-"

"Eren just do it." Hanji says grabbing the peices of fabric of me and tending to Ryan and Sarah. Connie and Sasha came back with antidotes, as they puffed and huffed with exhaustion.

"That place is under ALOT of security your lucky we took them down without a scratch." Sasha says wiping sweat off herself. I nod and pat her in the back as Hanji tended towards Ryan and Sarah. We were all united as 104th trainees in the Survey Corps.

"What we need now. Is a plan." Jessica says folding her arms. We all gave looks to each other, each deep in though. Scratching my head, I racked my brains. Jessica was determinedly not looking at me, she still liked the shorty and I knew it.

"We barge in and Attack." Connie says looking up, we all shake our heads it was a bit too straight forward.

"We raise a heist. Or in this case a rebellion." Hanji says seriously looking up.

"But how?! We only have the 104th trainees of Survey Corps and you!" Mikasa says looking confused.

"Easy. We recruit from the underground." I say looking from Jessica to Mikasa. Nodding I gather around Ryan and Sarah's bodies where they were listening intently.

"I heard that from the military police· That they secretly banished Survey Corps members that were spies in the MP or know what the MP was up to." Ymir says seriously.

"What." Hanji says surprised, hearing this information made me angry.

Those MP's were good for nothing pigs. But really? Imprisoning Survey Corps members? What kind of low member brat would do that?! I would be forever in the Survey Corps side. Even if it were to be working alongside that shorty. Rivals for the heart of Jess.

"But do we have a idea of where they keep these certain members?" Christa asks curiously.

"Isn't it obvious that it's hidden in here?" Jessica says glancing at Sarah and Ryan.

"Jessica is quite right about this one." Sarah says in approval.

"Sarah. Do you know where this so called 'prison of scouts' is?" I ask looking at her.

"I haven't been there but Ryan has." She says grimly.

"Ok, Ryan lead the way!" Hanji says as Jean hoisted Sarah on to his arms and Connie had supported Ryan as Jessica and I leaded the way with swords out in case.

Suddenly a stomping was to be heard, it was a really nostalgic noise with the rhythmic noise of clicks and claps. Readying in fighting stance along with Jessica we glance at each other and look straight forward. It was none other then.

Levi.

His usual stoic and deadpan expression greeted us. He made his way straight at Jessica and smacked her lightly on the head.

"Idiot, running off like that."

"Well I could've been killed if I was stuck back there."

"Tch, whats the plan Shitty Glasses."

"Rebellion." We all said at the same time.

"Going for the reckless way right."

"There's no other choice ok."

"Tch, I'll go with it."

As we proceeded down the musty corridors of the labs finally arriving at the basement which was kept between bars. I could make out dark shadows shuffling around in the darkness.

"Oi, it's me. Lance Corporal Levi." Levi declared kicking the metal door so hard it went flying out of the hinges.

There was a cascade of dirty bodies all rushed and tackled Levi on the spot, Levi looked murderous as they all punched him weakly. I personally laughed and felt he deserved it.

"Jessica get them OFF me." He growled as Jessica nodded and plunged into the dirty bodies and started pulling them off with jabs and zaps here and there. She once in a while pulled out to take a breather.

Soon the job was done as Levi excepted Jessica's hand and pulled himself up. He brushed himself off and starred at the cadets lying on the floor in disgust.

"Cadet Calley, nice job." Levi says as he pats her on the back, blushing at the sudden touch she straightens up her back and salutes. Catching my gaze he smirks. Leaving me fuming with anger.

"Corporal! We have awaited you!" One of the cadets said, brushing it away he flew out one of the broken windows and came back with a big sack of bread and tossed it to the hungry cadets who ate them all without second thoughts.

" We begin the heist tomorrow, now rest here." Hanji declared as she clutched the sniper she snagged off the thugs and went off to the moonlight to examine it.

Regular POV

Feeling relieved at the fact that 2 squad leaders were here to help, I sigh happily and found a good spot on the roof and looked up towards the stalactites on the ceiling.

Just then there was a soft plomp as Mikasa joined me sitting down. She looked thoughtful.

"Mikasa... Thank you for coming back for me." I repoly as I smile at her.

" Isn't that what friends are for?" She says smiling, just then Ymir and Historia appears from the corner as they also sit on the roof. Sasha then peered from the corner and grinned as she sat down next to Mikasa. It was all the girls united in the 104th group from Survey Corps.

Chairs so close, and room so small.

You and I talk all the night long.

Meager this place, but serves us so well.

You and I talk all the night long.

It's always like this in the evening time.

We drink and we sing when our fighting is done.

And it's always we live under the burnt clouds.

Ease our burden long live the night.

Just as no stars can be seen

We are stars and we'll beam on our town.

We must all gather as one.

Sing with hope and the fear will be gone.

As we finished the song we seemed satisfied with the night as we all fell asleep on the roof, awaiting for the fate that would await us tomorrow. As I slowly closed my eyes I felt a warm cape lay over me and a pair of steel grey eyes. But of coarse I was too sleepy to even remember the next day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! I finally updated! This will be the first part of the Rebellion, just telling you guys but I am not following the format of the manga. Sorry if you were thinking it would be coming up soon. Well for those who have been reading this from the start, and sticking with this to the end thank you! Remember to vote, comment or follow XD

I'll update ASAP if I can!