Part 9: For Her Love

Eren's POV

I did it, I asked Jessica out before shorty did. I knew he liked her from the beginning he layer his eyes on her in the interview. I was spring through the small crack on the wall of the wall beside them. His eyes were lust filled, just what I hate. I liked her ever since we were trainees.

:--Flashback--:

I was eating my bread while explaining about what I've been through when Wall Rose collapsed. Many other trainees had gathered around me, pushing and shoving to get a clear look at a 'survivor' which is me. I had looked into the eye of the colossus Titan who first started it all.

A girl with big piercing dark brown eyes looked intensely at me, she had neck high black hair and slightest bit of freckles she was skinny and had a cute look. She rested her chin on her arms while sitting on a chair eating her bread while looking at me. She looked pretty and cute, just my type.

While Sasha had managed to steal 2 bread and was eating it extremely fast. "So then the Titan had... It had..." I managed to choke at remembering the horrible scene of my mother getting eaten. I was about to vomit, from the titans creepy smile.

"It's ok if you don't want to tell us... As long as your comfortable with it." The girl resting her chin had piped up looking at my vomiting expression. I smiled at her, she was thoughtful.

"No, I want to continue." I said bravely, just showing off for her.

She beamed and kept looking at me curiously, she made me feel comfortable some how... And I like her, she's going to be mine when I have the guts to ask her.

:--Flashback End--:

She had disappeared completely with Hanji once I had arrived with the sickening shorty. My prank was still visible on his face, luckily he hasn't woken up yet. Or I'm dead meat. Mikasa had followed Jess because she said she was worried about her.

I shrugged, I was sure she meant her thumbs up. I rode off with Armin and Jean, despite I hated him.

Mikasa's POV

What did she just say? Jessica looked guilty as she bobbed her head down, Hanji had looked horrified at me there. It was probably because I stepped out from the shadows. I thought she was my friend, she knew I liked Eren and she even shipped us...

How could she?

My scarf was a remainder of the day Eren adopted me, I loved him in that day. We weren't proper so siblings we were adopted anyways. I clenched my fists and strides towards Jessica, I was going to beat the living day lights out of her.

I raised my fist and punched her extremely hard on the jawline, she recoiled and kicked me on the shin. I looked surprised as she hit me, she didn't look me in the eye. I glared at her and wielded my sword, she looked back at me and sighed.

"Mikasa-"

"I DONT NEED EXPLANATIONS, YOU KNEW I LIKE HIM." I yelled angrily, as I charged towards her, she had also wielded her sword through that short period of time, our swords clashed together. She looked sad and her lips wobbled a bit, tears stung my eyes too.

I bit my lip as the tears flowed freely down my cheek, Hanji attempted to break us up. I kicked her in the stomach sending her flying back. Jessica was like a little sister to me... But she just took away the guy I had desired for so many years.

"Mikasa please let me-"

"NO, I DONT NEED IT YOU SLUT." I yelled as I repositioned my sword and slashed at her cheek. Her lips wobbled as she stabbed her sword as I kicked her viciously on the side of her face she blocked it with her arm and caught me off guard. Her lips wobbled as her dark brown eyes were all foggy.

I kept on punching her, she let me do it. I brought my sword up to her neck, and she let me. I looked at the girl who was my best friend... The girl who betrayed me... I couldn't do it. I wielded back my sword and stepped away, I glared at her as she wiped the blood stains off her cheek.

Hanji had rushed to her aid. I spat and walked off, I trust completely no one now. Eren....

Hanji's POV

I clutched my stomach as I ran towards Jessica, she's dating Eren, and I can just hope to get Eren Titan babies if their married p. As much as I'll like that to happen, she was my good friend and she was hurt. I kneeled beside her as I straightened my smeared glasses.

"Jess! Are you ok?"

She looked at me and her eyes brimmed with tears as she put her head on my shoulder and sobbed. I looked at her and patted her softly on the back.

"I-I didn't... W-want this t-to happen..." She said as she wiped her tears with the sleeve of her jacket.

"I know..."

"I-I couldn't j-just reject him... T-that will just h-hurt his feelings." She said as she held her hands on her face.

So much happening today... It was only her second day and she's dealing with so much pressure. Poor girl, love triangles must be hard with shorty around.

"You know what you should do?" I said as she looked up, her eyes were swollen from Mikasa's beating

"What?"

"Face it, break up with Eren, as much as it matters. He will still forgive you if he's a true friend." I said as I wiped her tears away with my thumb. I smiled at her warmly as she looked at me surprised. She nodded and stretched a smile, god she's horrible at lying.

"Let's get up now, cover your face with the hood." I advised as I helped her up, she was injured from the amazing yet vicious fight they had.

"O-ok..." She said as she slowly got up, her legs wobbled a bit.

We got on our horses and headed back towards the Survey Corps head quarters. I couldn't help but worry, my advise as easy as it sounds might be a little risky. Mikasa might not forgive her, she was a little to timid for that job.

I shook my head a little as we approached the stables, I needed to check on shorty. He hadn't smiled the day I met him till now, Jessica must've made some kind of difference in his life... I don't know what..

Levi's POV

Shit... My head hurts like hell, gotta sleep some more.

-----------------------------------

That's all the POVs except for Armins... This chap is a bit short.... But soooo much drama!