Part 18: FRAMED?!?!!?!

Our swords met and clashed together, sparks flying and all those dramatic music playing in the background by some cadets who brought instruments. Madison jabbed, I blocked, growling in frustration she slashes even faster. But one of those slashes came really wild that I slid on my knee lowered my head up, seeing the sky and the blade go across.

Some of my hair in the air were cut off, as the glands of my hair came down I seized the opportunity as I swiped my sword at her face cutting a gash on her left cheek, as I've done this Cake-face also found a opening and swiped at my side.

A stinging pain came from the side of my abdomen as I gasped and backed off. She smiled in a manic way and licked her blood of her cheek. I put my hand on my wound and looked, dark blood had actually stained the shirt I was wearing. Grunting I looked up at Cake-face who was laughing, she didn't seem to notice what I was doing.

As I went up and shot towards her as I sliced her leg, thinly as revenge. It wasn't even deep and she gasped as blood started blossoming on the place I had cut her. She collapsed as I stood up and pointed my sword at her. Blood started dripping from my side.

Just then a MP squad leader was here, Levi and Erwin exchanged glances at the unwanted attention and presence in the Survey Corps Headquarters. MP presence here was like oil and water, Madison seemed relieved that the squad leader was here.

She gave a curt nod towards the squad leader, my eyes widened. It was...

The same squad leader that had held me for my beatings in my MP days. This was no good, they were up to something I didn't like and is probably going to change everything here.

Just then Cake-face had pointed a accusing finger at me, everyone turned to look at her with sudden amusement. Levi raised a eyebrow at my wound, Mikasa just looked grimly at Cake-face, Hanji had her usual creepy face, and Sasha, Ymir, Eren, Armin, Connie, Jean, Christa and all the others had grim looks, they all knew something was gonna happen.

"It is Jessica Calley who had assisted Annie Leonhardt's plans! She was always away whenever Annie was gone with petty excuses such as 'I'm not feeling well!' And other stupid excuses! Therefore, she must be executed! I also have the evidence of MP squad leaders."

She hollers as she smirks at me, my eyes widen as the squad leader from MP also walks in and says.

"Here is the signed contract we all have done us commanders and squad leaders from the MP with the approval." He says shoving a parchment in Erwin's hands. They all looked at me with disbelief and some of them muttered "betrayed us" and "traitor" and also some other hateful words.

"I didn't do this though! That's absurd! I will never do anything to hurt innocent people, especially kill!" I protest, Levi looks at me with wide eyes.

They...

Believe her...

Eren cast a trusting look among with the others they knew... After all they knew me since we were trainees. But then I had to leave for the time being, as I noticed some MPs coming, I went pale as Mikasa pushed me towards the exit.

"GO! RUN TO THE UNDERGROUND YOU'LL NE SAFE THERE WE'LL COVER UP FOR YOU, AND THEN COME, RUN JESS RUN!" She yells as she gives me a final shove before facing off with a bunch of MPs.

"Jess we'll cover up! Leave it all to us!" Armin says as he slaps a MP in the face, it would've been very funny if it wasn't for such a dangerous and serious situation.

"RUN JESS RUN WE ALL KNOW CAKE FACE IS STUPID!" Eren hollers as he punches the squad leader who gave the parchment in the face. There were yells of agreement from the others.