Steering Wheel

Ship: IAmWildcat x Daithi De Nogla

Top: Tyler

Bottom: Nogla

Setting: Walking on the street

Type: Fluff

Warning ⚠️: Swearing, cat calling, stealing??
_________________________________________

Tyler's pov-

I hummed quietly as I walked down the sidewalk. Brian was planning for us all to hang out together. Us, being me, him, Evan, Scotty, and Nogla. The others were too busy, so it was just us five. I offered to walk with Nogla, since he lived just a few blocks down from my apartment, in his own apartment.

I stopped as I reached the tall building. I sighed as Nogla wasn't waiting outside like he said he was. I pulled out my phone and pulled up his number, hitting the dial button. It rang a few times before the phone picked up.

"Nogla, where are you? I'm waiting outside." I said, slightly annoyed. He laughed through the phone.

"Sorry, te dogs were gettin' hungry. I had ta feed em'." He said apologetically. I chuckled as I imagined the dogs nipping at his legs, barking at him.

"Just hurry up dumbass." I said laughing. He laughed and hung up. A minute later, the door to the building complex opened up, and out walked Nogla. I sighed as I saw his outfit.

He was wearing black leggings, a white hoodie, and white sneakers. I didn't mind the leggings, as we all know that from time to time Nogla likes to dress in somewhat feminine clothing. He never goes as far, like skirts or dresses or anything. He usually wears things like crop tops or shorts. But sometimes the things he wears reveals a bit more than I'd like of him to show.

Don't get me wrong, he looks great in them. The thing I hate is when he gets stares. Many, many, stares. And not the side glances or double takes. He gets full on creepy guy stares. Like I said, he looks great, I love seeing him in outfits like this, because that means I can see his body more, but that also means everyone else can see his body as well.

"Why are ye sighin' at me?" He asked, a bit offended. I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"Nothing. Lets just go." I said. We started to continue down the sidewalk. It was a comfortable silence, as we walked. We didn't speak. We didn't need to. It was nice just being in his presence, which is something I would never admit, out loud anyways.

The traffic was slow, so it was a good thing that I decided to walk instead of drive.

"So how are ye?" Nogla asked suddenly. I turned to him and saw him smiling at me with his hands in his pockets.

"Good. You?" I asked. I tried to keep simple talk, cause we all knew that if I gave full sentences, Nogla would give full on novels.

"I'm doin' good. Been a bit lonely at home all the time though." He said. I frowned at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked. He smiled at me, his eyebrows frowned.

"It's been a while since I've been out of the house." He admitted. Now that just confused me even more.

"Why?" I asked. He bit his lip and shook his head.