Fear's

Ship: The Terroriser, Basicallyidowrk, IAmWildcat x Daithi De Nogla

Top: Brian, Marcel and Tyler

Bottom: Nogla

Setting: Haunted house

Type: Smut

Warning ⚠️: Swearing, sexual flirting, sexual intercourse, well...it's smut so you already know what to expect 😂😂
_________________________________________

Third pov-

Three people walked up to a tall abandoned building. Well, it was a mansion, but from how big it was, it might as well be a building. They were siblings. Triplets, if you will.

"Guys, are ye...sure about t'is?" The smaller man named Nogla asked. His brother, Aindreas chuckled and nodded, while his sister, Katie, slung an arm around his shoulder.

"Of course! We've all done it!" Aindreas said smiling. Nogla sighed in wonder.

"Yeah, I know but...is it necessary?" He asked. Katie sighed and patted her brothers shoulder.

"C'mon Daithi. It's a peice of cake!" She said, encouraging her brother. Nogla sighed and nodded, knowing his siblings wouldn't give pity. He stood up straight and huffed.

"Okay t'en, see ye guys soon...I guess." He muttered, before hugging the both of them. Katie leaned up and kissed her brother on his cheek, giving him a reassuring smile.

"You'll be fine Daithi. It's super easy!" She said with a grin. That seemed to help Nogla a bit. Aindreas gave his brother a smile and ruffled his hair, handing him a big sized duffel bag.

"See ye tomorrow buddy. Goodnight!" He said, walking away with Katie not too far behind him. Nogla smiled as Katie blew him a kiss with her hands, before catching up with Aindreas. Nogla then turned back to the tall house and sighed, taking hesitant steps towards it.

Nogla's pov-

I felt a cold sweat drip down my neck as I took my first step into the house. Before I could do anything, I wanted to explore the place a bit first. You may seem confused, so I'ma tell you the full story.

In my family-- well, amongst me and my siblings anyway-- it's natural to feel severe anxiety, and fear of absolutely anything that moves or breaths. We all had a strong fear of the dark growing up. Our parents called it necrophobia, or something like that. Being afraid of the dark, lead up to us all being scared of many different things.

Aindreas was scared of whistling wind, Katie was scared of creaking houses, and I'm still currently scared of big empty spaces, and being alone in said places. Our parents resulted in therapy for our fears, but it never helped. We then tried professional help, like doctors and such. They just said it was all natural that we were scared of these things, and that it would take time for them to go away.

Unfortunately though, our fears still lingered. It all happened one day, when we stumbled upon this house when we were taking a walk together. When we saw it, it made us tremble in fear, the aura around it seemed dangerous, and eerie. To say the least, it was terrifying.

It was until one day that Aindreas decided to pay the house a visit...alone. Despite our tries to change his mind, he insisted that he spend the night there. He only stayed until the morning, but when he came back, he was like a whole different person. He was so much more confident, and he was actually able to stand the noise of blowing wind. He even lost his necrophobia.