Jackpot

Ok, before y'all get your hopes up, yes I am somewhat back in this fandom. I have been watching YouTube in my free time after EIGHT MONTHS of abandoning it, and I miss these fuckers.

HOWEVER!

This doesn't mean that I will be frequent on this book. I will try my hardest to keep shifting between fandoms instead of just focusing on one hyper-fixation.

I don't want to ruin or get tired of this fandom right away like how I did the first time, so I'm not going to be one after another on this one. That means no requests until further notice, and I will only do my own prompts and ships.

Thank you for respecting this, and I'm happy to be back for this book.

X3

💜🖤💜

__________________________________

Ship: Nogla harem

Top(s): Evan • Brian • Brock • Jon • Lui • Scotty • Marcel • Tyler

Bottom: Nogla

AU: Gangster

Setting: /

Type: Fluff

Warning ⚠️:  The chapter that you're about to read contains swearing, mention of murder, gun violence, breaking of the law, hostage holding, breaking in, mention of theft, mention of violence and other mentions or situations that may disturb, trigger, or offend the viewer. Readers discretion is advised.

_________________________________

Third POV -

David didn't often get visitors. Being an immigrant in America wasn't the worst situation, but it was hard to make friends. He was single, still in his mid twenties, and he had a whole life ahead of him. But instead of being social, he worked his exhausting seven hour shift four days of the week, pulling enough money to pay bills, groceries, taxes, and then some.

It wasn't often his own family even reached out through call or text, usually busy with their own lives. Needless to say, he didn't talk to many people, and he didn't have any friends.

So he was a bit confused as to why someone was ringing his doorbell at seven p.m. on a Saturday night. Ringing, not even knocking.

He wasn't even sure people rung doorbells theses days. In all his years of living in America, he had yet to have someone ring his doorbell.

He wiped his clammy hands on his sweats, hot from working over the stove all night. He set the lid on his pot of nearly finished duck soup, turning the dial down to a simmer. David made his way over to the door, not bothering to check the peephole out of surprise.

His mother would berate him for doing such a thing, having imprinted into his skull to always check before answering the door. But he'd been living in Las Santos for over a good five years now, and he hadn't had a problem before.