~Chapter Three~

It's been 3 weeks since me and Anthony had our argument

     It's been 3 weeks since me and Anthony had our argument. I hate that he won't talk to me and the bullying from Katie has done nothing but got worse and worse.

     "Hey loser." I turn around from getting stuff in my locker to see none other than Katie herself standing there.

     She still refuses to act this way towards me when Anthony is around. She knows that it would only prove that she was really the one who was evil all along. She said so herself.

     "You know. I'm getting really tired of you Katie. Me and Anthony aren't even friends anymore because of you. Why can't you just leave me alone and be happy that you're still with your precious boyfriend? Me and Anthony were best friends before you came around and I retaliate against you ONE time and you decide to tell him a lie to make yourself look better." My face had heated up by then. I was completely and utterly furious at Katie and wanted nothing more than to throw her off a cliff.

     "I still bother you because me and you both know you have BEEN trying to take Anthony away from me. It's stupid that you think you can take him. He loves me and he could never love someone like you. I mean look at me and then look at you. I'm pretty, popular, smart. And you? You're none of those things. I keep bothering you because it's fun to watch you suffer. That and you can't stop bothering him." I've had just about enough of this.

     Between family crap and Anthony not being there for me anymore. Topped with Katie, I just want to be able to escape somewhere. Anytime I get the chance to talk to Anthony, that's what I do. But I think it's about time to just give up.

     I walked to homeroom, ignoring Anthony as I walked by. He turned around after I'd sat down and had a confused look on his face. He knows that I'm not one to give up.

     I went through the whole day ignoring Anthony. He didn't attempt to talk to me either though, so it must mean that he's glad I've finally stopped trying.

     Now it's time to go back home. Not that I want to, but I kind of have to.