•Chapter One Hundred and Seven•

"How is he??!"

"ANSWER ME GODDAMNIT!"

He just stood there... I looked over at Jungkook. He was just as sad as I was.

"Mr. Kim... we're sorry to inform you... but his injury was very severe... we did everything we could..."

"IT WAS NOT EVERYTHING IF YOU DIDNT SAVE HIM. WHERE IS HE? WHERE IS MY MOM."

I tried pushing the doctor away but Jungkook quickly grabbed me.

"Like I said... we did everything we could... we fixed his wound... but he had a headbleed... which we also were able to stop... but he has no brain activity anymore..."

"What does that mean?"

Jungkook asked the doctor whilst still holding on to me.

"It means he's braindead."

At that point my eyes started to tear up. Why did someone have to shoot him... he's such a humble and sweet guy...

"I need to see him"

I managed to speak. The doctor nodded and gave us a sign we needed to follow him to say our goodbyes.

"He's right here."

We walked into the room and saw a machine attached to him... the machine that was making him breathe.

I walked up to his bed and grabbed his hand. Tears began flowing down even quicker.

"I'm so sorry Jin... I love you so so much..."

"You can decide to let him go, we'll unplug the machine and he'll be breathing his last breath. Or we could send him to a place where you can wait... wait for a miracle to happen..."

"Do miracles even exist...?"

"Taehyung... I know this is hard... but wouldn't Jin want you to let him go?"

"I don't want him to go. I love him."

"I know that Taehyungie... but what would Jin want?"