•Chapter ninety-one•

"FUCK"

Yoongi said while tripping over his own foot. Jimin and Hoseok couldn't hold in their laughes.

"Shht! Quiet you shitfaces"

The youngest, Jungkook said dramaticly. He wanted everything to be perfect. Taehyung looked like he was sleeping very deeply... so that was good.

"I hope he's going go say yes..."

"Of course, Jungkook... I mean you may be annoying as hell but I guess Taehyung is the one that needs to like you, even if you're annoying!"

"Thanks alot, Jin."

The raven haired said while rolling his eyes and adjusting his suit in the mirror.

"So let's go over the plan one more time-"

"Really? We did this like 17 times already"

"Shut the fuck up gnome"

Jimin put his hand on his chest and looked at Jungkook, giving an attacked look. The youngest slapped his hand against his forehead. Why is he even friends with them.

"Okay Jin, you wake up Taehyung with your cute mommy skills or whatever and Namjoon puts on some CLASSICAL music okay? Not heavy metal like last time we practiced this. And then you walk out I walk in and-"

"Okay okay we get it, shoo."

Namjoon demanded while pushing Jungkook out of the hospital room.

"Hey sweetie, did you sleep well? You must've been exhausted. Momma and dadda are gonna get you some tea okay? Or should I said 'Tae' HAHAH"

"Oh my god mom do you want Namjoon to break up with you?"

"Fuck you."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and noticed the music. He sat up and saw a dark room decorated with twinkle lights and purple flowers all over the room. It looked like Taehyung was dreaming. The blue haired guy pinched himself over and over... until...

"When we met, well... when I first saw your tweet about me... I thought it was weird..."

Jungkook said while walking further into the room, sitting on the foot end of Taehyung's bed.

"But I didn't realize how much I hurt you. We kept talking for a while... and you really made me question my sexuality. But when I saw you with Bogum... I realized I didn't like you... I loved you. There was something about you. But I couldn't figure it out. Was it your eyes? The eyes I get lost in everytime I see them... was it your lips? The lips I wanted to taste so bad. Or was it your body? Your perfect body. No it was none of them. It was you."

"Jungkook I-"

"I wanted you. But I knew I didn't deserve you... you were too good for me... you still are.  But Taehyung... I want you... I need you... you are the light of my life. You are my sun. But I'm just nothing. I'm the shadow in yours... but that doesn't matter... because maybe I can be the sun in your life... if you'd let me..."

Jungkook got down on one knee. Grabbed the little box from his pocket...

"Will you marry me, Kim Taehyung?"