•Chapter eighty-six•

'Okay Jungkook, come on! You can do it. You are just going to ask him to marry you, no biggie.' Jungkook's thoughts were a mess. This was the most nervous he has been in his life. Before going into Taehyung's room, he took a quick glance at the ring and smiled. This was his mom's ring before she died. He always had it with him. It was around Jungkook's neck. He remembers the day when Taehyung asked about it. He was drooling over the ring. Jungkook explained how the ring was special to him and that he wants to have it close to him every single second. Jungkook walked into Taehyung's room... and saw an empty bed.

"Wait, nurse! Where is my boyfriend?"

"He just went to his surgery, sorry but I have things to do."

Jungkook scoffed. Well the people here aren't as nice. Jungkook walked to the observationroom, the same one as last time. And saw a brain on the monitor.

"And here's the tumor"

He heard the doctor say. It looked like it went really well. It's just weird that another neurosurgeon is operating on Taehyung. Maybe the surgeon was sick... Jungkook didn't feel good about that. Hoseok said that Dr. Byun was the best neurosurgeon in this hospital. He wanted the best for Taehyung.

"Shit, starting CPR"

The doctor said. Jungkook looked at the monitor worriedly...

___

"Dr. Park it's been twenty minutes... you should call it."

The doctor gave a loud sigh before speaking. He looked at the time and simply said...

"Time of death... 23:31"

Jungkook ran out the room and fell on his knees. He cried and screamed and held the ring in his hand. Taehyung was dead. His love was dead. The person he was going to marry was dead.

"Mr. Jeon? Are you okay? What's wrong?"

Dr. Kang asked while grabbing Jungkook's shoulders.

"What's wrong? DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S WRONG? WELL I'LL TELL YOU WHAT' S 'WRONG' THE LOVE OF MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE HAS DIED BECAUSE OF THAT DOCTOR! Taehyung's dead..."

"What do you mean? That wasn't Mr. Kim. Dr.Byun was operating on him and the surgery went perfectly! He's in recovery now, you can see him if you want."