GlamRock Freddy x Reader Smutt/Lemon

"God fucking damn it..." Y/N scowled under their breath. Y/N had just thrown Freddy onto the chair in the repair room, That Bear weighed a shit ton. "He just HAD to malfunction during a live preformance, huh?" Y/N thought to themself. Y/N groaned as they stretched, bending backwards, their eyes widened as they heard the many snap crackle and pops of their spine. "Shit!" Y/N chuckled, feeling alot better now that their back felt way better. "Y/N...Are you okay?" Freddy's eyes flickered, He was awake but his body wasnt. "Yeah, I should be asking you that actually." Y/N smiled, Freddy was definetly the most friendly of the GlamRock Gang. "I...I am alright, I merely cannot use my body..." Freddy sat limp with his chair. "Then Im pretty sure you're not alright, pal." Y/N patted his shoulder, but they got no reaction. "Please, Help me Y/N." Freddy spoke in a desperate tone. "Okay okay, dont get your speedo in a bunch." Y/N carefully opened this chest cavity.

Y/N examined the wires and cords inside of Freddy. The cords that allow him freedom to move where ever he pleased had snapped. Y/N reconnected the cord with their bare hands, getting lightly shocked by a few small flying sparks. As Y/N finished they took a few steps backwards with their hands on their hips, admiring their good work. "Who did that!? I did that!!" Y/N praised themselves. "You know I can still hear you, right?" Freddy sat up a bit in the chair, just then..his red and blue dick slipped out of  his speedo. Freddy looked down at the phallic attachment in confusion and concern, then looked back up at Y/N. Y/Ns eyes widened as well. "See....what had happened was..." Y/N scratched the back of their neck. "Mhm." Freddy awaited their explanation.

"Well....Long story short, My bestfriend dared me to do it, and since I aint a bitch, i did it." Y/N smiled as if that was a valid explanation. "I get that, But Why would I ever need this? I dont have a digestive system so I wont ever need to use a restroom..." Freddy seemed oblivious to the sexual nature of his new 'upgrade'. A devious smirk spread across Y/Ns face. "Well....We can put it to use right now if you'd like." Y/N readjusted the collar of their button up. "I suppose You can, I wouldn't mind actually." Freddy spoke in a friendly tone. Y/N poked their head out of the door and made sure the coast was clear then closed and locked the door.

Y/N began to slip off their pants and their underwear as well, Causing Freddy to raise his eyebrows and widen his eyes. Freddy was dead silent, most likely from shock, his eyes looking at Y/Ns figure up and down and they climbed ontop of them. "Y-Y/N what are you- Ah!?" Freddy gasped as Y/N slipped his dildo attachment inside of their hole. "O-Officer Y/N!" Freddy groaned. "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees?" Y/N smiled and bit their lip. "Officer Y/N, this is...inappropriate!....but I like it....Please dont tell Officer Vanessa." Freddy pleaded through heavy breaths. "Dont worry, I wont." Y/N smirked as they went up and down on his large and thick cock.

His "Cock" felt so huge, and they way it was stretching Y/N's hole felt so amazing. "O-Oh!~" Y/N bit their lip to hold back a moan, trying to keep this situation as discreet as possible. They knew that if they got caught, they'd be in big trouble. Freddy moved his shakey metallic hands to Y/Ns hips and gently caressed and massaged their soft skin. "Y-Youre doing amazing...Superstar..." Freddy panted out between breathy huffs. Y/N smiled down at him, at that moment, they didnt feel as bad about fucking him anymore, if anything it made them feel a bit better. "T-Thanks!" Y/N winced feeling the tip of his multicolored cock hit their sweetspots, just then Freddy began to thrust upwards into Y/N, causing them to moan even louder.

"NGHH!!~" Freddy tightened his grip on Y/Ns hips, it hurt Y/N a bit but the pain made then enjoy this even more. "Oh fuck! Right there!!~" Y/N tightened their grip on Freddy's hard metal chest. Y/Ns moans became louder and clearer the closer they came to their climax, and they were just about to spray their fluids on freddy...and then they heard that god forsaken beeping noise.

"Oh god damn..." Y/N sighed out. "I-Im sorry, but in order for me to continue operating, I'll need to run to my recharge station." Freddy looked up at Y/N with a sincere look in his electric blue eyes. "But what about that Moon thing??" Y/N got off of freddys cock and began to put their uniform back on. "I can maneuver around him." Freddy got up from the table with shaking legs. "...Yeah I dont trust that, Im coming with you, being a night guard and all, I can protect you." Y/N smirked and grabbed his arm, walking him to his charging station. "I suppose I dont have a choice but to let you help me then." Freddy smiled back at Y/N as they made their way to the charging station.

Y/N helped Freddy into the charging Station and stood outside simply...watching him charge. Y/N smiled at the bear, awaiting for when they could finish their 'fuck-sesh'. Everything was going great, until Y/N heard the chime of that creepy moon animatronic. "Shit!" Y/N cursed, they were definetly bluffing when they said they could protect freddy. Moon was like 4 feet taller than Y/N, and even if Y/N tried to fight, Moon with his long arms had way more range to hit them and would obviously fold them like an omelet.

Y/N opened the door and of charging station and hopped inside, mostly to hide from moon. Y/N didnt care about how many times Vanessa had said never to go in there, especially while an animatronic was charging but this was an emergency. "Fuckin dumbass..." Y/N sighed watching Moon walk past the charging station, seeming to pay no attention at all. Just then, they heard a ripping noise from behind them and a cold air hitting their backside. "The fuck??" Y/N turned around to see Freddy with glowing eyes tearing their pants open, not saying a single word. "Fred- AH!!~" Y/N screamed as Freddy jammed his cock into their hole without any warning. "Holy shit!" Y/N gripped the door of the charging station, that was, until Freddy grabbed the back of their thighs, lifted them up and began to bounce them up and down on his large dick, using them as if they were his own personal fucktoy. Freddy wasnt even letting out groans anymore...this was more...primal.

He was growling.

These growls turned Y/N so much, They didnt even care if they could get fired for this because to them, it was definetly worth it. "OH GOD, FREDDY!!!~" Y/N screamed again, this time with a crazed lustfilled smile on their face. Freddy didnt respond still, just pounded their hole violently, making their insides ache but in a oddly pleasurable way. Y/N had let out another scream as they wrapped their arms around Freddys muscular neck and they squirted their cum all over the inner door of the charging station, some even landed on the window, but even after such an intense orgasm, Freddy didnt stop. This overstimulating treatment seemed to have never ended, not atleast till 6am, the time Y/Ns shift was going to end.

Y/N couldn't walk at all. "Oh no! Officer Y/N, What happned to you?" Freddy seemed to have snapped out of his heat like phase and seemed severely worried for them. "I....I dont even know.." Y/N huffed and panted, their clothes ripped to shreds, covered in fluids, some of which wasnt theirs, and horribly wrinkled. "Perhaps...I should carry you to your car? Maybe Ill pick up a fresh uniform for you?" Freddy raised an eyebrow. "Please do..." Y/N made a grabby hand motion to freddy, wanting to be carried to their car so they could drive home and recover from whatever the hell just happened.

[1430 words]
[Fun fact, this was the first fnaf sb fic i planned on writing, mainly bc i simp for him, but then i got a request for roxanne fluff and i took a long break on this LMFAO]