Glamrock Freddy Fazbear x Reader Angsty Smutt!

Another night shift, no suprise. Y/N was doing their casual patrol to check on every animatonic. They used to do it hourly, but ever since the latest malfunctions in the robots, they do it every half hour now. The large area showcasing every animatonic's room through a large window echoed the foot steps of Y/N's very clean and 'drippy' shoes.

They checked Roxanne's window by flashing their handheld flashlight on it. Roxanne was exactly where she should be, repeating her positive affirmations.

"You are the best."

"Your hair is perfect, Your tail is perfect."

"Everyone loves you."

Y/N had an odd sense of sorrow for the wolf. It sounded like she needed a hug, or just a little praise from someone. Anyone.

Y/N then flashed the light on Chica's window.

"Dooodoloooo-Dooodolooo!!" Chica hummed as she used her multicolored nails to pluck the thin invisible strings of her air-guitar. She was having so much fun entertaining herself. It was odd to see just how much computer programming and building can make a 'hunk of metal' emulate real humans. Chica cares like a human. Sometimes we forget shes an animatronic. Y/N sighed and smiled whilst shaking their head.

Y/N then flashed the light onto Monty's window.

There were loud crashes and roars coming out of his room. Y/N decided to mind their own damn business.

Next, they checked Freddy's room. There was no one to be found.

"God fucking damn it, where the hell is that bear?" Y/N groaned and continued their search around the Pizzaplex. Freddy has always been glitching and breaking protocol for a while. It oddly started a bit after Bonnie started glitching, Perhaps it was time to replace the entire old band with a whole new cast.

"Uggghhhh, Freddyyyyyyy come on out and stop hiding from me! Its my job to protect you anyways!!" Y/N groaned in annoyance. Y/N nearly gave up and threw down their badge, but that was before they heard loud crashing and heavy metal footsteps coming from the dark basement area of the building. Y/N immediately ran after the source of the echoing noise, deeply hoping it was just Freddy and They could order him back to his room.

"URAGHH!!!"  Freddy roared whilst using using his 'muscle bound' appearing body to launch a shelf into a wall, every box on said shelf just went crashing down with insane layering bangs and clashes ricocheting around the room. His roars were loud and violent, He had never shouted like this before. "Freddy, what the hell!?" Y/N dashed up to him and grabbed his arm, trying to pull him away but was flung away into another shelf at a very dangerous strength. Y/N grunted on impact and felt down, their back was stinging and aching in pain and was probably bruised, then a box from the shelf they were thrown into had felt on their head and the metal contents spilled down their body, some extra sharp metal even lightly cut or nicked Y/Ns skin.

"Why...WHY!? WHAT WAS THE REASON!? WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME!?" Freddy screamed louder, this only worsened Y/Ns fresh headache from getting hit with a heavy box. "What...What the fuck are you talking about!?" Y/N grabbed the shelf behind them to try and stand up. They're vision was slightly blurry from their head wounds as well. "WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME IM NOT REAL!?" Freddy was clearly and obviously filled with rage, this only confused Y/N more as they looked up to see Freddy's eyes were...purple, instead of their regular blue color. "Freddy...Stop talking like that..You're confusing the fuck out of me.." Y/N put a hand on their forehead. "IM NOT THE REAL FREDDY. IM JUST AN ENDOSKELETON WITH A FREDDY SHELL AND PROGRAMMING!" Freddy added to his tyrant. "Freddy, I..I..Thats not true, You're OUR freddy!" Y/N tried to reason with him. "Yeah, the Freddy that was sold from one company and bought by another!" Freddy's voice was getting quieter, though it still had a certain growl to it.