Moon x Shy!FTM!Reader Fluff

Y/N sighed as he looked down at his watch, yet again he was on the nightshift at this shitty pizza plex. "God...I ain't got time for this stuff..." Y/N sighed and flashed their flashlight around the pizzaplex. "Every darn day it's always the freaking same...I'm for real about to quit..." Y/N whispered under his breath. "I can hear you y'know!" Vanessa spoke in a harsh tone through a walkie-talkie, the ones that were issued to them by Fazbear Entertainment. They really could have just used their cellphones, but they didn't. "Eeek! I-I'm sorry, I was just joking! Pleasedon'tfiremevanessa..." Y/N timidly squeeked out. "Whatever Y/N, I need you to clean up the daycare, there are some...fecal matter stains and...vomit stains in the jungle gym." Vanessa sounded digusted simply by describing the scene to Y/N. "..." Y/N stayed silent, waiting for Vanessa to announce that she was just playing a joke on him. "Y/N? Can you hear me?" Vanessa spoke again. "Oh yeah, I can hear you, I just don't hear you saying '/j'...Y-You're joking right?" Y/N spoke back to her, a bit scared to speak up but also deeply hoping Vanessa was playing a prank. "Nope, I am completely and utterly deadass, but if you don't get over here your ass gunna be dead." Vanessa cheerily threatened. "....Fine." Y/N sounded completely defeated, they didn't want to risk getting fired because of an arguement with Vanessa, who was one of his higher-ups. Vanessa was even selected by one of the creators of Freddy Fazbear's Entertainment, There's no way Y/N would be able to file a complaint against her and win. "No, Im not. Now bring your ass over to the daycare." Vanessa rolled her eyes from the other end of the walkie-talkie. Y/N whimpered under his breath before walking his way all the way over to the daycare section of the pizza plex. A growing feeling a dread soon consuming them.

As Y/N approached the daycare, He faintly saw the silhouette of Vanessa, which made him groan in dread. The closer he approached Vanessa, the more he felt his patience for tolerating this business thin out. "Dear William Afton...and Henry Emily...please give me the strength to not quit this j-job..." Y/N whispered to himself was on the verge of tears as he stood next to Vanessa and looked at a few puddles of vomit, and stains of literal human excrement/fecal matter all over the place.

"Well, Get to scrubbin'." Vanessa smiled at Y/N while handing him cleaning supplies. Y/N inhaled deeply, his lip quivering as he took the cleaning supplies from Vanessa's hands.

[I would write a cleaning montage, but...Y'all don't need to know about allat nastiness]

About three long excruciating hours later, Y/N had finally made the place spotless. Y/N's eyes were pink and watery, from both the foul stench of the human waste and the tears of him crying from this borderline torture. "Wow! Good job, Y/N" Vanessa clapped as she was simply sitting down at the reception counter, her legs crossed and a chilled Faz-Fizz in her hands as she was watching Y/N clean. "T-T-Thank...you...." Y/N sniffled. "Now. I need you to repair the animatronics in the band. They need a tune-up. DJ Music Man does, and The Daycare Attendant too, so don't forget them." Vanessa smirked almost evilly as took a sip from her drink before walking out of the Daycare.

Y/N immediately fell to his knees and hung his head low, tears fully falling from his cheeks. "Come on, maaaaaan...Only a couple more months...maybe a promotion..I won't need this job for much longer....So why am I crying..." Y/N wiped his snotty nose with his uniform sleeve. "Quit crying and be a real man for once, Y/N, a little work won't kill you." Vanessa spoke through the walkie-talkie that Y/N again forgot to turn off. Y/N's fist clench a bit as he ripped the walkie-talkie off his uniform utility belt and threw it onto the floor as hard as he could. The device shattered across the floor into a couple of small pieces and let out a static sound. It was broken beyond repair from one throw, but knowing Fazbear Entertainment they would never get a high-quality device for each of their employees. Hell, They didn't even give them they're own fitted uniforms, they just gave everyone the cheapest ones they could find and told them to get it tailored using their own cash if it bothered them so bad or to shut up about it.