Roxanne Wolf x Reader Fluff!

"I am Roxanne Wolf. I am NOT a loser..." Roxanne kept repeating praises to herself. Y/N rolled their eyes. "Narcissistic, Much?" Y/N said just a tad too loud. "Whos there!?!?" Roxanne growled in a somewhat loud tone. "Just me." Y/N flashed a dopey grin. "Why you little brat! Come 'ere!" Roxanne chuckled a bit. "Come get me if you can!" Y/N laughed as they bolted away from Roxanne. Y/N knew that she was hot on their tail from the loud steps of her feet.

Y/N quickly swung around a corner into the daycare area, luckily for them Sundrop/Moondrop was no where to be found, that left Y/N free range to do whatever they want. Y/N quickly looked over their shoulder to see Roxanne, make direct eye contact with her. "Dont you dare..." Roxanne scowled. "WATCH ME!!" Y/N not only disobeyed Roxanne but disobeyed the rule against going down the slide on your stomach. "YOU RUGRAT!" Roxanne shouted at them.

"AH SHI-" Y/N crashed into the ballpit head first. "Dayum!!!" Y/N struggled to swim to the surface of the pit. "LOOK OUT BELOW!" Roxanne went down the slide too, but actually went down the correct way, unlike Y/N. Roxanne laughed and searched the pit for Y/N. "Marco!" Y/N called out before hiding underneath the ball pit. "Polo!" Roxanne called back, still looking for Y/N. "Marco!!" Y/N called back, this time sneaking behind Roxanne. "Polo?" Roxanne looked around, Where the hell was Y/N? "Marco!!" Y/N jumped onto Roxannes back, tightly clinging to her and hugging her. "Polo! Ha Ha Ha!!" Roxanne hooked her hands under Y/Ns thighs, just to lessen the chance of them falling. "Wow, You this much of a loser that you just quit?" Roxanne teased. "Nope! I just got tired and wanted a hug." Y/N giggled. "Eh? Tired? Does the little baby need nap time?"  Roxanne tried to bully Y/N. "Actually I would love a naptime." Y/N smiled like a dork. "Oh really? Alright, Ill take you back to my room, Sundrop would be pissed if he saw us here." Roxanne held onto Y/N tightly. "Hold on tight, Y/N!" Roxanne bolted back to her room. Oddly enough, Y/N wasnt holding on tight at all, they were just chilling on her back.

Roxanne quickly made it back to her room without being spotted, Y/N had already fallen asleep in that short amount of time. "Oh for crying out loud..." Roxanne grunted and she sat Y/N down and sat next to them. Y/N, still unconscious, slumped down and accidentally rested their head in Roxannes lap.

"Oh you little...."

(456 words)
[Sorry if this is out of character for Roxanne, this is mostly how i invision her.]