GlamRock Freddy x Reader x Montgomery Gator Smutt/Lemon

Y/N loved this pizza plex, especially during the night. The night was when the lights shined most beautifully, the music was clear was not being drowned out by the sounds of screaming children, and Y/N could eat all the pizza they wanted without worrying about being seen and scolded.

Y/N giggled while dancing and prancing around the main room, when they were supposed to be watching over the animatronics. Their faz watch had let out a beep for a notification. "Oh......shit." Y/N's E/C eyes widened as They remembered that they actually had a job to do. They had to repair and refreshen and polish Monty and Freddy's instruments. Y/N ran to Freddy's room and knocked on the glass window, then did the same to Monty's. "Cmon boy's, Get up! Up up up! Get your iron asscheeks into the repair room! Oh, and bring ya instruments!" Y/N clapped their hands, making the absolute most noise they could from what they have.

"Coming, Officer Y/N!" Freddy perked up, He was always the most respectful of the four animatronics, Especially compared to Monty. "Ugh...Whatever" Monty rolled his eyes and got up from laying on his couch, softly groaning as his rubbed the back of his neck, his footsteps heavy and loud, along with Freddy's. Freddy walked a bit faster than Monty because he was being lazy. "Ugh! Hurry it up!" Y/N sighed before kicking Monty in his side. "Ack! Aight, Calm your nips! And watch who ya kickin' I can always tell boss and get you're ass fired!" Monty laughed when he mentioned the power he had over Y/N. Y/N rolled their eyes as they gently pushed Monty and Freddy inside of the repair area. "Alrighty, Monty sit your 'Where's My Water' ass down and lemme see ya paws." Y/N commanded.

"You mean his hands?" Freddy questioned. "Freddy, Correct me again and Ima dismantle the shit outta you!" Y/N pointed the silver end of their screwdriver at Freddy. Freddy immediately stopped making corrections to Y/N. Y/N scoffed and then began to examine Monty's claws, because he needed them to pluck the strings of his guitar so amazingly as he always did. Y/N began to sharpen and file Monty's claws. "Do you like crystal gel?" Y/N snickered while making that reference. "Y/N please, you do this everytime."Monty shook his head. "Do you like crystal gel for your nail, Its the best thing you can have for your nail, make it look nice, it sparkle like diamond in the sky, Do you like crystal gel?"  Y/N smirked and quoted word for word, Freddy snickered. Monty simply rolled his eyes as Y/N finished his nails. He held his hand up to his face to get a better look at his claws. "Eh, Not bad." Monty nodded and got up from the chair.

"I need a break. Im tired. " Y/N sat down in the chair made for the animatronics, there were rules against workers using items for the animatronics but, Y/N didnt care. "Tch, How're you tired? You aint did shit!!" Monty scoffed. "Dont be like that, Monty" Freddy put a hand on Monty's shoulder. "Y/N is trying their best!" Freddy added on.

"Their best? They do better on their onlyfans than in this Pizzaplex!" Monty laughed, causing Y/N to widen their eyes. "Fuck you on my onlyfans for!?!?" Y/N yelled, their eyebrows furrowed. "What is an....Onlyfans?" Freddy raised an eyebrow. "Only fans is a little website were people record and post certain pictures and people pay for em." Monty explained in a very condescending way. "What kind of pics and videos?" Freddy's voice grew in worry and concern.

"Pics 'n Vids like this!" Monty laughed as he slipped down his speedo and grabbed Y/Ns hair, then slipped his 11 inch dildo upgrade inside of Y/Ns mouth. "ERMGPH!!~" Y/N softly choked a bit, small tears welling up in their eyes from how rough Monty rammed his dick down their throat. "M-Monty!!!" Freddy's eyes widened as he watched in horror. "What? This bitch is into this shit!" Monty laughed again. Y/N used one of their hands to jerk off Monty's cock whilst sucking on it, so much saliva had coated that dildo upgrade. "See? Come on, fred, Try it! It feels good!" Monty licked his lips and used his freshly sharpened claws to tear open a hole in Y/N's pants, one directly in their crotch area, and slit their underwear as well. "B-But....It looks like Y/N is....in pain....Are they alright?" Freddy continued to look on at the scene in front of him. "Hell yeah They're alright! Ain't ya, whore?" Monty raised an eyebrow at Y/N, Y/N having a dick down their throat couldn't say anything so the only way could say yes was teasing their own genitals. "Ha! See? Now get your papa bear ass over here and plow the fuck out of their ass while I bust a nut down their pipe!" Monty demanded, as rude and abrasive as always.

"I...didnt even know I had this update until now....hm..." Freddy sighed, Monty was smiling at Freddys crotch until he actually saw his dick fall out. His 13 inch penis. "I-Wh‐Hey! No fair! How come Freddy gets a bigger cock than me!?" Monty growled and pounded his cock deeper into Y/Ns mouth, causing them to whine louder and louder each time Monty hit the little dangly thing that swings in the back of their throat. "Tch, Its alright, Thats why Freddy's gunna tear ya beanslot open!!" Monty cackled as Freddy softly and gently slid his cock into Y/Ns ass. Y/N felt a warm blush rush to their cheeks as they groaned at Freddys gently and smooth thrust. "Freddy.....I said tear their beanslot open!" Monty seemed disappointed at Freddy's thrustgame.

"No Monty, Im the leader of the band, not you, and Im gunna be nice to Y/N, you're too hard on them!" Freddy softly huffed and wrapped his large hands around Y/Ns hips, softly groaning as he thrusted in and out of Y/Ns anus. Monty rolled their eyes and kept pounding his dick into Y/Ns mouth, his testicles getting all sticky from hitting Y/Ns saliva coated chin. "O-Oh D-D-D-Dear! I...think i enjoy this?" Freddy smiled whilst speeding up his thrust, his eyes glowing blue. "NGHH!!!~" Y/N could barely take this treatment at all, it was one thing to have Monty being rough but Freddy too!? Y/N immediately squirted their cum all over Freddy's chest, which was perfectly timed with Monty and Freddy shooting their artificial semen inside of Y/N as well. Freddy soon pulled out and breathed heavily, He didnt have much stamina at all. Monty pulled out too, he was panting but not nearly as much as Freddy. Monty then looked to Y/N and asked a very....odd question.

"So, When do I get a bigger cock then Freddy?"

[1,195 words]