no protection

[Flash back]

Jimin stood with his gun pointed to Jungkook head. He couldn't move, Jimin had just killed the love of his life.

"I have a fair deal for you, Jungkook."

Jimin throws his hands up with an exaggerated sad look on his face. "If you can stop me and end all of this like you so desperately want..then I will let you live..you just might get to kill me too!"

The sound of groaning arises and taehyung was seen holding his leg in pain. "Welp...looks like he's still alive!" Jimin turns effortlessly, aiming the gun at taehyung, but Jungkook stops him.

"L-let Taehyung live, please"

Jimin turns, putting the gun down with deranged smile on his face. "Sure, fair enough. Is that what you want, to let him live and not take me down, big boy?" Jimin says, mocking Jungkook.

Jungkook nods, dropping to his knees and crying. "I don't care about taking you down anymore, just let someone live!"

[ END OF FLASHBACK ]

Jungkook knew Jichoo was in danger but he couldn't do anything about it. He wanted so desperately to get jichoo to like him instead, but he knew he'd only ruin her himself. He had already gained some interest in her, and it's the result of him feeling a bit protective. He's followed her while she walked just to get her in his car safely. He couldn't let Jimin kill another person...and hopefully he didn't go completely insane and do it himself. The downside is....Jungkook had began to look at Taehyung and Jimin as family now

_______________

JICHOO POV

I missed class today

After what happened last night, I kept getting cold sweats and bad dreams. Not only that, I even found myself throwing up multiple times.

I was disgusted...I felt dirty and confused. How did I present myself to him like that? How did I let myself go? Jungkooks words rang through my ears all day.

But why am I not blaming Jimin? Why does it feel like it's my fault for not putting my foot down because I like him. It's my fault..

------

It was in the afternoon and I finally went out because taehyung came to my dorm.

"Your roommates aren't here?" He says looking around as I grabbed my purse. "I was worried about you since I didn't see you in class."

I nod, "Tae, can I tell you something?"

My lips tremble before I continue, "jimin and i-" before I could finish, Taehyung kisses my lips, caressing my face afterwards.

"Don't say it....I don't want to know." He says after our lips detached. "Why do you have feeling for him and not me? I-" He covers his mouth preventing himself from speaking more. "I'm sorry, it's just....everyone Jimin dates always ends up...miserable. when did you two start dating?"

I look up, feeling even more ashamed, "last night. I didn't expect it but I cant say that I didn't enjoy it." I speak, looking away. Jim kissing me didn't do anything but add to my confusion and depression. Whyd he do it so casually?

Taehyung sighs before opening my dorm door, "Anyways, that won't stop me from following you."

After he says that he gives me a smirk and I instantly get a flash back of the guy watching me with the black hoodie. I back up a bit, and he continues "on social media. I want to see your growth." I sigh out of relief.

"Oh, yeah..thank you for being here for me taehyung. I'm just confused, it all happened so fast."

He nods as we walk out, "of course, everything is fast with him. He's misunderstood, but he's also a mastermind. When he really, really likes someone, it's almost like he's out of control...a bit obsessive might I add." Taehyung says with a smile on his face.

"Yeah, I agree...it's only been two days and everything's already happened. He seems a bit aggressive too." I add and taehyung laughs.

"Oh he's definitely an aggressive person! We were all in a group fight last year and he nearly killed me but it's all jokes now."

Taehyung adds, making me become a little more interested in this broken person he spoke of. Seems like he has some trauma...maybe I can help Instead of avoiding him like I should, I want to know more. Who is he?

When we got to the park I saw two figure sitting on the bench. Jimin and jungkook. My heart sank when I saw Jimin and nervousness roamed inside of me all over again.

"WHATS UP BROS!" Taehyung yells, running up to them.

They all hug and Jimin proceeds to walk up to me with his hands in his pockets. "Hi.... sorry about last night...I was a bit high." He says with a concerned look on his face as he sees me avoiding his eye contact.

His hand comes in contact with my face, caressing it. "I don't want to hurt you..." he kisses me and somehow I felt better. I felt better knowing he apologized for his mistakes.

"I like you a lot Jimin...I don't want this to end, I was just confused."

Jimin smiled and I smile back. "Forgiveness is a sign." Jimin adds and I tilt my head

"It's a quote from my religion"

He hugs me and continues to speak, " We're all about love, and the newest study is about soulmates..."

I blush, " Jimin, that sounds so adorable. "

I find myself blushing hard again until I decided to look over at Jungkook and taehyung. They were both just glaring at me, but their expressions switched into softer ones once I looked.

__________

It had been a while since I left and decided to walk back and now I'm hearing footsteps.

"AH!" I scream as Jungkook startles me again.

"Stay away from him!" He says angrily

Confused I hold my hands up, "wh-what are you-huh?" Jungkook shakes his head, "No-he doesn't deserve you! All he will do is hurt you- just-let me take you to my place, it's safe there."

My eyebrows furrow and I decline jungkooks offer before trying to walk away. It wasn't long before my his hand wraps around my neck and his words started to sound threatening.

"I just want to protect you!"