Its all over ( END)

JICHOOS P. O. V

Pain rushed through my abdomen as body jolts up. I realized that I wasn't there anymore. That I wasn't under his menacing presence. The palm of my hand sat on the hard hospital bed as I looked around, expecting the door the shoot open any second now.

*knock knock* "Ah Ms. Jichoo, you're awake!" Before the doctor could step foot into the room I'm bombarded him with questions. " What happened! please tell me what happened!" I cover my mouth as a vivid memory of jungkook forcing his lips on mine intruder. Instead of telling me everything he flips the channel on the TV to the new.

" It's all over the news.. I'm sorry you had to go through that"

" This is channel 4 News and we're reporting an ongoing investigation about Models Jeon Jungkook, Park Jimin, and Kim Taehyung. They've been involved in a cult that is currently being investigated for multiple missing persons. Jeon Jungkook recently held in custody after trying to kill and rape his next victim."

Looking down at the bandages wrapped around my body, I couldn't help but cry. All my hopes and dreams went down the drain along with my sanity at this point. How did I end up in this situation?

Why did I end up in this situation?