blood lust

"We're bailing Jimin out, bitch! "

Anger fills up inside of me and I retaliate by throwing my pillow at Taehyung's face. "I HATE YOU!"  Nothing but silence after my reaction. I can't believe what a monster he turned into!

Taehyung stands there with a blank psychopathic facial expression before slowly approaching me. His lifeless, empty eyes sent chills down my spine once again as he approaches. " Jimin wanted the job done... So I'll finish it for him. " he says before grabbing the pillow off of the floor and aggressively placing it over my face.

______________

                         Jichoo POV

After prancing around the dorm all morning I finally decided to get ready to go for a walk. Whats wrong with me? I'm never really this excited? I grab my shoes that I left beside my bed but didn't even get to put them on before leaving.  As I walked down the quiet empty hallway I see someone turn from the corner of my eye.

"oh! Where have you been? " I ask, noticing that it was taehyung. I observe his stoic expression. He had his hands in his pockets as he walked up to me slowly. Intimidated by his scary approach I back up. "Are you okay?"

He didn't answer me, he just looked at me with this sinister look in his eyes. I back up and walk the other way instead, avoiding him before bumping into jungkook who eventually held me.  "What the fuck is wrong with you Taehyung?"

I turn my head and realize that taehyung followed me. What the hell? Im giving him what he wants so why is he still acting creepy like this?

"I've gave you what you wanted Tae, why are you acting like this?" I ask feeling annoyed with his odd behavior.

"What? You slept with him?" Jungkook asks, shocked.

"Only because I thought he would calm down. " jungkook's shocked expression turns into a very concerned one.

"It's none of your FUCKING BUSINESS! " Taehyung launched at jungkook and jungkook pushes me out of the way, making me fall.

They began fighting again and the blood lust in taehyungs eyes we're prominent. This time, jungkook was able to push Taehyung off of him and get a few punches in before staff comes out with security again. Somehow Jungkook was banned and blamed because of this instead of Taehyung. Even after all that, I still heard his menacing knocks at my dorm door tonight.

"Taehyung what do you want? What more do you want from me?" Instead of answering, he just knocked again. Me being me, I open the door and he instantly grabs me and starts making out with me. Some how I was able to pull away from him and back up. "Just wait a minute-" I say before he interrupted.

"Have you been fucking him?" I sigh, getting frustrated at the words that I knew were going to get spat out from his mouth sooner or later. "of course not! " I roll my eyes and he chuckles with this empty facial expression.

"Keep fucking with me and he'll really be dead next."

A weird feeling dawned on me and I back up some more, keeping a good distance from him.

"What!"