forgiveness is key

Even though my roommates were assholes, they seemed to be concerned. I missed 3 weeks of class now... Just lying down, sulking in my bed until one day my roommate brought someone in.

"I didn't know who else to call, she's been like this for days. She barely even eats! "

The room door slowly opens and my roomate peeks her head through before stepping in with my worst nightmare.

"I didn't know who else to call so I called Taehyung"

Immediately I felt my blood boil while fear took over my body. I slide to the back corner of my bed, crying hysterically as I hold myself for ateast a tad bit of comfort.

Taehyung just stared at me before my roommate quickly left the room, not really knowing what to do.

Once she left, Taehyung slowly walked up to me.

"NO, STAY AWAY FROM ME!"

My roomate knocks on the door asking if everything was alright. Taehyung gives her a reassuring response. "Yeah, she's just going through a lot. It's best if you give us space."

Once she left the dorm completely, he immediately rushes over and grabs me by my hair.

"DONT EVER- Don't ever try to paint me as the bad guy here! I'M NOT THE BAD GUY!"

My crying becomes louder and he smiles out of frustration. "Why are you fucking scared of me? Huh? I didn't do anything to you!"

He hesitates before quickly taking his hand away from my hair. "Fuck-"

"DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO ME! "

I scream in anger. His eyes soften and he leans in, pleading, "it-it was a mistake.. I didn't mean it! Please let's just move on!" He says before reaching in his pocket. "See, look... I forgot to take my meds, that's all. I-im sorry, I'm fucking mentally ill, im fucking psychotic! That's why I have my own fucking place and I stay away from everyone here! Please forgive me, I promise I'll do anything, just don't leave me! I can't be by myself;"

After hearing his blunt explanation, I felt bad. Maybe Jimin acted that way because it was a misunderstanding... And....

"I'm your best friend, I'm sorry I'm such a fucking monster! Sometimes I don't take my meds because they make me wanna kill myself.. That's all! " he cries and my hand comes in contact with his head.

"Tae... I'm sorry, I didn't know. "

He nods, "it's not an excuse for what I did, but I'm broken! You asked what my flaws were... Well here they are... I'm a fucking psycho without meds. I'm not 'fine with everything'! I wanna fucking die!"

"Kill me! Just kill me already! " he takes my hands and places them around my neck and I quickly pull away.

"Stop! I don't hate you, it was a mistake and a misunderstanding!"

_____________