lost hope

" what! "

I ask, concerned.

" just let- " taehyung launched at me with his hands out to grab me. Startled, I instantly back away.

" Taehyung stop! "

The conversation ended there as silence fills the room both of our eyes never looked away from each other. I was too scared to look away from him... Who knows what he was going to fucking do to me. He's truly terrifying and delusional. It's like he's lost touch with reality at this point... Nothing was grounded for him... Just only thoughts about what he wants..... Me.

" Taehyung you need to get help, really fast! " I say, concerned before this overwhelming nauseous feeling dawns on me. My hand comes in contact with my stomach and my body was forced to bend over as I regurgitate my breakfast all over the floor.

Shocked I just stand there before looking back at Taehyubg who is blatantly smirking at me. I look back at my vomit before running into the bathroom. "TAEHYUBG WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?" I ask, assuming he put something in my drink. However, it dawned on me that out last encounter was sex...

I can't... I can't be pregnant!

________________________

Jungkook P. O. V

I can't believe that since I've been following the right path I get in trouble for everything. Life seemed so much easier when I believed in the Cult's message. Killing and anything else that's horrible, was easy. You didn't get caught for shit, just got to live freely. It was like there was this forced there protecting you and guiding you but now there's nothing. Nothing but pain, stress, and disgust.

I have to get back to her dorm! Taehyung is still there and she's definitely in danger..but I need to check on Hara.

I turn away from the campus gate, making my way back into my car, zooming to the asylum where Jimin was held at. They put him out of state bc they knew a bunch of fan girls would turn up for him. So I drove 5 hours just to see what he was thinking... Planning..

When I got in the guards sat me in the chair that sat in front of a window and another chair. As they brought Jimin out this very dark feeling overwhelmed me. There was nothing behind those eyes of his, he's completely insane. I pick up the phone after he picks it up. "Are you coming to bail me out? " I was about to speak but Jimin didn't let me finish before he just completely went crazy.

"FUCK YOU JUNGKOOK! YOU DID THIS TO ME! I'LL RIP YOU APART IF I GET OUT, I'LL KILL YOU ! " The guards rush over as Jimin tried breaking the barrier between us. His fist repeatedly ram into the plastic surface stuck between us. All I could see was the hatred in his eyes, nothing more. The guards had to carry him away, forcing him out of the room. There was nothing like it... I haven't seen that level of anger displayed in my life! Not even Taehyung can compare to Jimin. If Jimin could get out, he'd stab me to death and dismember me with no hesitation. That's just how sick he is....

Since my visit abruptly ended I had to leave. For a second there I'd like to think I belong in the crazy house myself, but Jimin proved me wrong. I can always count on him to reassure myself that I'm not that crazy. Instead of just driving back to my place, I ended up going to the hospital to see Hara....

But... Something was off