True lovers pt.1

Waking up I could feel hands on my body. My body leans into the touch in response  before I open my eyes. As soon as I opened my eyes Taehyung's lips greeted mine. He moans and his hand slips down his pants.

Instantly, I began squirming. Where am I, and what the hell is wrong with him? The room was all white and padded while my body appeared to be strapped down to a table of some sort.

I mumble through his kiss and he pulls away; realizing that I had finally woken up. Things only got worse when he saw that I had woke up. He just smirked before continuing to do whatever he was doing.

"MH-GET OFF OF ME YOU PSYCHO!"

I cry, squirming and moving my head around. "What are you gonna do, rape me?" That response seemed to have made him angry as he stepped away. He just stared at me with the scariest look in his eyes. "Its the truth! What else would it be called if you don't ask for my consent, psycho!"

He laughs before grabbing something out of my sight. " I just know you so well, jichoo....thats why we have to do something about that behavior of yours." He pulls out a taser, shocking me without hesitation. "ARGHHH"  I scream in pain. He seemed to have enjoyed hurting me. His hand comes in contact with my jaw so he could hold my head up as he spoke to me. "Shh, no screaming, okay?" A crazed look appeared in his eyes as he reached for something else that definitely wasn't something I'd enjoy. "Okay, um...I brought this for you." He pulls out some type of paddle, but it had sharp pieces on it. My body squirms in fear as he trails it down to my thighs. "Mh, I love it when you look at me like that." He bites his lip while enjoying the terrified expression on my face.

It reminded me of how he just stood there and watched me by the door  that day. Fucking, crazy, sadist! He raises the paddle and crashes it into my left thigh. Choking up at the pain, tears uncontrollably lather my face.

Please someone! Save me!

_________________

                JUNGKOOK P.O.V

"Hara?"

I stood outside of my house, staring at the woman I had once admired. She stood by my front door waiting for an answer, but I had just got home. Her figure turns, staring at me with soft eyes. " I...I just don't know who else to go to."

My eyebrows furrow, confused at what was happening before I look around to see if anyone was there. "L-lets go inside." I say and she nods, following after me as I opened the door.

As soon as I locked the door she back hugs me. "Tell me he's done with me! Tell me he's out fucking some other chick!" Her hug tightens before I pull her off to turn myself around just so i could face her. Facing her, I could see how desperate and fearful she was. He still hasn't fucked her mind up I see. He's only managed to make her comply, but I think he didn't fuck her up on purpose. He's totally capable, but he doesn't want to..... maybe because he's obsessed with this version of her, and wouldn't be if she changed.

My lips slowly graze hers and she reciprocate by kissing me. "Are you?" She asks after breaking the kiss. Hoping I would say no, she moves her hands under my shirt, feeling my bandaged abdomen.  "What happened?"

I give her a concerned smile before moving away from her and going to check on Ms.Kay. "Ms.Kay?" I yell, walking in the kitchen. Thank God she was alive, just a little late. "Yes, son. Sorry, I missed my alarm this morning. I'm getting too old to even get up sometimes, haha!" She laughs and I hug her before she gets to work.

When I left the kitchen Hara stood there, concerned.  "Jungkook what happened! You know I can't let anything happen to you, you're all I have!" I sigh in frustration, "Taehyung-taehyung he-" I was cut off by a Hara grabbing my shirt and pulling me up to her. "He's worse than Jimin! I know it because when he kidnapped me he tortured me so badly...I still had bruises from then."

"Jichoo...I have to check-" she stops me again, "who's Jichoo? Are you..." I shake my head, "We're ALL fucked! OK, th-theres just something about her and we're all obsessed with her. I'm not innocent Hara, and you know it. Sometimes I can't control it...just bare with me."

The disappointment in Hara's face said it all, but she ended up hugging me anyways, but when she did...I felt something. Something I haven't felt in a long time...maybe this is why Jimin is so fucked up about Hara. This feeling of love...actual love, and care. 

"Don't go...just stay...be with me for tonight." She says while her arms were still wrapped around my torso and her head on my chest. "Anything...for you, Hara"