Chapter 1

Part 1

Ophelia's POV

I walked into the school lounge looking for Henry. I looked around and saw Henry and Victor talking. Oh god why won't Henry just confess his feeling already, they would be so cute together. When I saw Victor leave I went up to the table Henry was sitting at. 

"So when are you gonna tell him" I said as I sat next to him on the table.

"I'm not" Ha had Henry Clerval just admitted to having the biggest crush on Victor Frankenstein "Ha so you do like him". 

He rolled his eyes at me "Shut the fuck up". Victor was the first person that Henry was intimidated from. Not in the I am scared of him type of way, but in the type of way he feels like he can't fuck it up in front of him because he doesn't want Victor thinking any less about him. Henry is aware of his attractiveness and he knows it is enough to get anyone he wants. Except for Victor not only because Victor was straight but also because they had never seen Victor attracted to anyone before. 

"I think you should tell him what do you got to lose". His smile faded a little, he sighted and said "A friendship". I thought about that for a bit. It was true a confession like that could really break us apart. "If he isn't an asshole he won't make things weird if he doesn't feel the same." He looked at me clearly unsure of what to say. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to Henry... all I am going to say is that you could totally turn him gay if you wanted to" I smirked at him. We both lost it and started laughing a little harder than we would of wanted to considering we were in the lounge with people around us. 

We finally calmed down and he said "I think I could turn anyone gay if I wanted to." I smiled at him and got closer to him "ugh yes you are literally so hot Henry". He nodded "Right shitty fucken personality but why does it matter when I have this face". He said smirking at me. "You are correct, please fuck me Henry." And then we remembered that time in his bedroom. "We already tried that remember." he said.

And then we lost it again and started laughing again. Then we heard a familiar voice behind us. "What are you two laughing at" Victor said sitting in front of me and Henry. 

"You" I responded. "Ok" he said shooting me and Henry a quick smile. "Anyways I have to go, I have to work on that paper our very handsome teacher assigned." "Ah yes he is very handsome, what a shame he has that horrible and shitty personality." Henry said 

They both said good bye and good luck and I went back to my dorm so they could chat.