Chapter 8

Ophelia's POV

I think Elizabeth is over whatever happened back when I first met her.

I was lying in bed. A bed way more comfortable than the one I have back at my apartment. All of the beds in this house are so comfortable. Guess it's one of the good things Victor had growing up.

Victor doesn't talk about his childhood much. Henry told me not to push him or ask much about it since they met way before I met them Henry knows a little more. He said Victors childhood was pretty hard. So I just don't ask.

My train of thought was interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Who is it"I yelled

"It's Elizabeth" I heard a soft voice say from the other side of the door.

I checked myself out in the mirror... to make sure I looked presentable.

"Um can I come in"

"Um... yeah"

She came in and I looked at her and smiled.

"Love the pjs" I said to break the silence. She was wearing a matching pink and white striped pijama set. The shirt was a button up and they were made out of silk. The top two buttons were undone.

"Oh um thank you" She said as she moved her long black hair away from her face and tucked it behind her ear.

And then the silence took over again.
"So is there anything I can help you with" I asked her

"Oh right um I just wanted to ask you if you needed anything before I went to bed" she responded quickly.

"Oh um no thanks I'm alright"

"Ok cool um i'm gonna go then" she said backing away and finally leaving closing the door behind her.

And she left me sitting there smiling to myself like an idiot.