Chapter 10

Henry's POV

I looked over at the clock on the night stand. It was 6:30pm and it was getting dark outside. Victor and Ophelia should be back by now.

Should I call her. Ask her how the trip was. If her and Victor talked about anything. No maybe I should call him.

There was a knock at the door. Oh fuck I really don't wanna get up right now. I stayed in bed hoping they would go away.

They knocked again. This bitch why can't they just go away.

I got a text. It was from Victor.

"Hey are you at your house. I think you left your light on."

Oh shit... He's the person knocking.

I threw my phone onto the bed and ran to open the door. When I opened the door there he was looking down at his phone with our conversation open.

"Hey sorry I didn't know you were the one knocking"

He chuckled "it's ok don't worry about it"

"come in" I moved aside so he would be able to come in. He plotted down on my couch. He was exhausted. "Do you want anything to eat or to drink." I asked him

"No thanks" I sat down next to him.

"So how was the trip" I asked him. He closed his eyes "I fucking hated it". He took a pause and opened his eyes "but your going to have to wait until we see Ophelia for the details" he looked a me and gave me a smile.

"Fuck you"I laughed. And we stayed silent.

"I missed you, you should've comed with us" He finally broke the silence. "I'm sorry I had things to do" I lied. "I know why you didn't come, I know you weren't busy" I looked him in the eyes. I opened my mouth to continue but he interrupted.

"I love you Henry, but I just don't know if I can be with you." he stopped talking and I opened my mouth to respond but he interrupted again. "And you made me question everything this weekend, I couldn't stop thinking about you and wether we would have a future together but I am currently so scared of commitment, and everyone is expecting me to marry Elizabeth." He started raising his voice. "And my father brought it up this fucken weekend like I don't have a lot on my plate." He was yelling now. "I mean im 21 I have time, what if I don't wanna marry her what if I wanna marry someone else."

He looked at me to find me staring at him. "You done now" I asked him. "Yeah". 

He laid his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes and we fell asleep like that.

*Authors Note: I am sorry I haven't updated this in a while I started school and I'm kind of taking three AP classes so I couldn't but I am back for winter break and I will try to update as much as possible.