gregory fights for safety

Gregory had found a little hidden corner. When looking around he was everything. The stairs, the security bots, the maps bots and Chica, who was searching for him. Chica occasionally passed the child, looking around, but never spotted him.

"Oh Gregory, your parents are waiting for you"

Of course that was a lie. Gregory didn't have any parents anymore. Gregory had no one. Children had a limit to just how much they could take and Gregory was far beyond that limit. He was surprised at himself for being able to tackle the world infront of him in the way that he is able to.

Gregory took a good look around, it was empty now. The security bots were faced away, Chica had wondered off half way to the entrance. The child was able to make a quick run for it, and so he did. He ran to the elevator, he ran as fast as his little legs could take him. He wished his new friend Freddy was there to help him, but he couldn't couldn't him anymore. What if Freddy hurt him, what if Freddy had killed him?

He wished he at least had someone.

Just then he heard the clanking of metal against the concrete floors. Getting closer and closer to him. Step by step.
Gregory ran towards a photo booth and hid, clasping his mouth with his tiny hands to keep his breathing quiet.

"Superstar?"

He head a familiar voice.

But he couldn't trust him anymore, his eyes were scary. His eyes weren't the Freddy he met hours ago.

"Little superstar? Are you okay?"

Gregory sat still and quiet. Trying to muster up the courage to take a peek.
Once that courage had swelled up in his little chest, he peeked out. Glamrock Freddy was looking for him. His eyes were now the same glowing blue he saw before.

And with that Gregory got up and ran to the metal bear, as fast as he could.

"Freddy!"