gregory and freddy together again

The little child ran towards the bear. He  couldn't lie, he had missed the warmth and care that the giant bear provided, so he was willing to give him another chance. Always.

"Careful superstar, don't run too fast!"

The child ran and stumbled into the metallic frame.
Freddy only gave a gentle smile and scanned the boy for any injuries or other issues.

"You're stressed, why don't we go to the El Chips and find you some water and snacks?"

The boy hummed and knocked on the bears hatch which opened with the gentlest of touches, allowing the boy to carefully crawl in and make shelter once more.

"Superstar?"

Gregory didn't answer and just cuddled up to his Freddy blanket. Just how long would he be able to do this? How long until Freddy glitches out again and Gregory has to run?
He didn't want to think about it. He just wanted to be safe.. he wanted someone he could trust and that someone had to be Freddy.

Freddy opened up his hatch and gently got the child out.

"Superstar? What's wrong? What's got my little friend troubled?"

Gregory cuddled up to his blanket even more to cancel out the sheer coldness of the bears metallic arms.

"They need to out some fur or something on you.. you're cold"

"They did that once... let's just say its a safety precaution to be made out of metal"

Gregory looked at him a little confused but went along with it.

"Now superstar, tell me what's got you so sad"

"You."

Freddy hadn't even finished his sentence before the small child in his arms had spoken out.

'You' had seemed like a sufficient answer, it answered quite a lot of questions in the metallic bears mind, but he hadn't known how to answer to 'You'.

"Did I do something wrong?"

Gregory hummed.

"You glitched out, I thought you were becoming like Chica.. I had to run away"

"I'm so sorry superstar... I'll go down to parts and services to get myself checked out"

Gregory only nodded and hid further into his blanket.

"But now, how about some water and snacks hm? How does that sound?"

"Perfect! I was getting hungry"

Gregory tried to hide his excitement but he couldn't hide it very well. The bear still saw the little glistening eyes of the child and knew that El Chips was the next stop of the night.

"Let's get my superstar some food then"

Gregory smiled and made shelter into Freddys arms, like a little kitten.

Freddy walked to El Chips, making quiet footsteps, as quiet as he could as to not disturb the resting child.
Something within the metallic bear yearned for the boys safety, to see him smile, wander and play. He had been programmed to look after children of course, but Gregory was different. Freddy had to make sure Gregory was safe and happy.

Gregory was his little superstar.