christmas special : (human) freddy and gregory celebrate chirstmas

Gregory woke up. This was his first Chirstmas. He didnt know whether to be excited or to remain calm. He didnt want Freddy to be angry at him for making too much noise.

Gregory cuddled up to his bear blanket, in his little bear onsie and closed his eyes. He wanted to sleep it off at least until Freddy woke him up for breakfast. He couldn't be excited, he told himself that. If he was excited there would be too many expectations. He wished that he could sleep the entire day off and not even celebrate at all.

Whilst the boy contemplated in his room, Freddy lay in his bed. Eyes open and alert. Waiting for the little boy to rush in all happy and cheerful, gushing over how pretty all the lights were and how blinding the white snow on the ground was to his little eyes.

Once there was no sign of the boy, Freddy grew concerned. Gregory had always been one to sleep in, but yesterday they had spoken about just how exciting the next day would be. To Freddy, Gregory looked so excited he'd be sure he would've stayed up to see Christmas arrive, to look for Santa by the chimney.

So the tall man got up and got changed, into his bear costume so he could be matching with Gregory. Once he was done he ventured to the boys room.

"Superstar? You awake?"

Gregory looked up from his blanket.

"Yep"

Freddy opened the door and peeked in. The little boy watched and reached for him. Freddy walked in and picked the small boy up, wrapping him up in the blanket.

"Up and ready superstar? We've got some gifts to open"

"Gifts"

Freddy had smiled and walked carefully to the Christmas tree.

"Gifts for a little superstar"

He sat the boy down gently infront of the tree so he could observe the pile of gifts. All which were addressed to Gregory.

"You open them up and show me okay?"

Gregory nodded and made a start for it. Unwrapping the Gifts carefully, making sure not to leave a mess.
He opened the assortment and showed them off to Freddy, bear plushies, hoodies, new slippers and a back pack. All bear themed, just as the little boy had wished.

"Freddy, why is there nothing for you here..."

Freddy smiled at the boy.

"You are my present superstar"

The little boy ran over and cuddled up to Freddy.

"Thank you dad"

"You're welcome little superstar"